Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do Afghans deserve to come to the west?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
This Afghan crisis is the best thing in many of these people's lives because it means they will get a permanent move to the west. The westerners built the west through generations of hard work whereas these sand niggers get to move here even though they aren't descendants of the people who developed the west. It seems unfair to me that Afghan will get to experience the same quality of life as me in my own country, I feel the same way about eastern Europeans. I also hate eastern Europeans because they are always high T thugs.

Ehhhhhhhh no.

Sure, I love when safe cities get more ghettos with high crime and low safety.

They certainly do. Westerners wouldn't have been able to build shit if they didn't exploit those poor sandcels and mine their natural resources.

I hope they bring Islam there. Europe is so doomed its only redemption will be in Islam.

Sand niggers? Yea some of them have the arab phenotype. But a lot of those Afghans are literal blue eyed aryans.

I met an afghan American about a decade ago. Dude was with a white American becky. If he didn't mention it I woulda thought he was just some Italian or Romanian or something.

The sand nigger or Mongolian looking afghanis will be incels. But surely the aryan looking ones will slay.

Not in my neighborhood, we already have enough refugees in the United States.

This Afghan crisis is the best thing in many of these people's lives because it means they will get a permanent move to the west. The westerners built the west through generations of hard work whereas these sand niggers get to move here even though they aren't descendants of the people who developed the west. It seems unfair to me that Afghan will get to experience the same quality of life as me in my own country, I feel the same way about eastern Europeans. I also hate eastern Europeans because they are always high T thugs.
no
send em back tbh
doesn't matter
tbh

If the RapeFugee numbers end being double digit millions, it will be a problem tbh. But yeah under a million probably won't cause that much harm.

If the RapeFugee numbers end being double digit millions, it will be a problem tbh. But yeah under a million probably won't cause that much harm.
my life expectancy is so short I honestly dont care ngl. its not like society every cared about me.

my life expectancy is so short I honestly dont care ngl. its not like society every cared about me.
It probably won't be as short as you think or hope for it to be. Most people who have claimed to be suicidal will never pull the final trigger.

I don't know. Did they deserve to have drone missiles dropped on their villages?

I don't know. Did they deserve to have drone missiles dropped on their villages?
Doesn't matter if they are innocent, capitalism/progress requires sacrifices. People just suffer for others to live good.

Doesn't matter if they are innocent, capitalism/progress requires sacrifices. People just suffer for others to live good.
Would you be fine with it if you were the sacrifice?

Would you be fine with it if you were the sacrifice?
My thoughts don't matter. Reality dictates third world people must suffer for the prosperity of the first world. Their sacrifices are needed.

It probably won't be as short as you think or hope for it to be. Most people who have claimed to be suicidal will never pull the final trigger.
my genetics are shit and most of my ancestors die young. Even if I wanted to live a long time it wouldn't matter, I would probably die young anyways.

No way ISIS doesn’t slip a few of their boys in to do damage

If they come to your country and contribute to the economy and nation building then it stands to reason that they get the same benefits as their fellow countrymen. Its not like they are expected to sit around and leach off of the system. Your countries wouldn't have allow all these immigrants if there wasn't an immediate demographic decline problem.

They can all get blown up and then left to rot and die in their shit filled mud huts
Tbhngldedsrs
:feelsjuice:

Send them to Ireland :smonk:

Make sure they bring their own ma huang! That useful shit is illegal HERE.

Hell no. This is 2nd time they gave up to the taliban. Let em live with the consequences. Most of them didn't do anything to earn a ticket here and we have enough immigration problems as is. You'd think we would have learned to not import tens of thousands of muslims after watching Europe's fiasco

Sand niggers? Yea some of them have the arab phenotype. But a lot of those Afghans are literal blue eyed aryans.

I met an afghan American about a decade ago. Dude was with a white American becky. If he didn't mention it I woulda thought he was just some Italian or Romanian or something.

The sand nigger or Mongolian looking afghanis will be incels. But surely the aryan looking ones will slay.
The blue eyes are a minority of a tribe called Nuristanis. Most afghans look like regular deathnics. They’re still sand niggers/curries, just because there are always exceptions to the rule doesn’t change that.

No it doesn’t, neocons don’t progress shit except the pockets of politicians, arms dealers, and private military groups.

If the average American was responsible for what was done to Afghanistan, perhaps, but that's not the case, it's the fault of a bunch of neocons, Jews, and the military industrial complex. All Afghanistan provided the US in terms of resources are poppies, which just helped the opiod epidemic in the US.

Murica caused this, they deserve rapefugees

Yes, I don’t believe in the concept of international borders