Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do 10/10 sluts get approached all the time??

Yes from 1/10 to 11/10 all foids get approached all the time and have sex all the time.....

well, I think girls in 4-7 range are many times more approached than 10/10 due to juggernaut effect

Whether or not they get approached is irrelevant, because they will just log onto tinder and choose which chad to fuck like you log onto just-eat and choose which pizza to order

A 10/10 would expect to be treated as a goddess by a 10/10 chad, the thing is a lot of men aren't 10/10 chads. Even if you are a chad, why go through that shit for a 10 when you can get an 8 or 9 easily?

Personally, I bet they do get approached but they just are blind to sub 8 men. If an ugly man went up to a 10 she'd scream "rapist!" and not count it as a relationship/hookup opportunity.

Also, the article is based on experiences of women who think they look good. I know a lot of women who believe gold comes out of their ass when in reality they are stuck-up 6s with a shovels worth of make-up on their face and expensive clothes daddy bought them.

Last edited:
J U G G E R N A U T
U
G
G
E
R
N
A
U
T

Nope, can't get passed her bodyguards. Do you have any idea how much money and fame is thrown at true 10/10s?
U g EWXCE0
Attractive women photos

Last edited:
make an online profile with a 10/10 female and you will have your answer.

These girls are ego whores, and will suck the life out of any guy that comes up to entertain them, make the guy feel like crap while feeding their own ego. They will say things like "I'm so fat", and wait for the guy to pour compliments all of them. That's the "self esteem" issues Neil is talking about.

She wanted "personality" aka beta cuck entertainment for the evening that she could then reject and get her daily ego boost. These girls typically have several beta guys orbiting them, to constantly feed the girls ego, and the guys get nothing in return... just used.

They will sleep with the occasional ultra chad (1 in 10,000), but that's not what's being discussed here,

Neil Strauss wants guys to keep throwing themselves onto the alter of rejection, and then to go buy his shitty books when it doesn't work out, for shitty advice. That's how he makes most of his money. That's why he says it's all about personality, and writes shitty articles like this.

Oh btw, if you want to know how much 10/10 sluts get approach just search "Street Harassment" into youtube; you will see hotter girls get approach just as much as juggernauts, if not more, and in a city it's pretty much at least daily.

Indirectly, yes.

Thet get approached all the fucking time.

Yes, i am not generalising. Its a simple formula.