Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "DNA tests are so annoying. Baby's are a blessing. Just accept the baby you've been given."

• Thread starter Incel Constantine
  • Start date
Incel Constantine

Incel Constantine

Banned
-
FUij92UXwAAL9iI

Giving attention to, and accepting toilets is cucked. This is cucked. She is a radfemnazi who wants to cuck and kill all men. I want to rape her in game

How chucked do you have to be to like a tweet like this?

Babies are a fucking curse actually. At some point in its life it will suffer, and at some point in its life it will make you suffer by having to provide for it, because for whatever reason you decided to gamble with the roulette wheel of genetics and drag the poor thing out of the void into this prison planet in exchange for the maybe 5 seconds it took you to jizz. God I hate breeders

Is this true for women getting raped too?

Babies are a fucking curse actually. At some point in its life it will suffer, and at some point in its life it will make you suffer by having to provide for it, because for whatever reason you decided to gamble with the roulette wheel of genetics and drag the poor thing out of the void into this prison planet in exchange for the maybe 5 seconds it took you to jizz. God I hate breeders
Me too. Have you listened to my horse theme song??? It's euthanasia

I noticed that some Yemenis resemble South Indians, weird ngl.
It's not weird. humans left Somalia, travelled across South Arabia, then into India. which is why there are similar phenotypes. That's also why Arabs in the north look so different than Arabs in the south.

both of these are technically Arabs

Syrian girl blonde
Oman2