Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Divorced blonde femdom roastie has a submissive simp slave while having a boyfriend

Well I may be a incel but I'm not that guy

She looks like a 2/10 on a good day.

gigaclownWORLDtrademark

Well I may be a incel but I'm not that guy
This is what you call having absolutely no self-respect and being a masochist he may even be a little gay or bisexual I don't know I've seen this video before and it really pisses me off it makes me identify with that Wimp And how couples and sex havers Make Me Feel on it daily basis I want to lash the fuck out I really hate these fucking breeders and sex have her so fucking much the fact that they could take advantage of a little man with mental health problems like this and totally mentally and physically torture him and sexually tease them I fucking hate you sex having bastards I really do hope the Muslims get their hands on these degenerates in the west and free Us incels from this slave state

Kill All Whites at this point