Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Diversity encouragement" in Finland sparkles major JBpill on social media through the country.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
I saw the original video several years ago but it is now gone. It had a lot of words, details, screenshots from social media and what the parents thought, and they were encouraging it all, thought it was beautiful and a step forward. Also, whoever is from Finland or knows a little bit in-depth about it will know what happened in Oulu a few years back related to this exact topic.

This video is all that I could find about this subject because this is buried and not talked about, at all, for "reasons" (political, social, religious and racial reasons). The video is a bit of a joke but still has some of the content of the original video that reported the cases, so even if it's annoying, you still have to watch. I tried to search everywhere but I was not able to find the original post anymore nor where they came from, even tried to search Ylilauta but was not able to find the original posts that started this.

Worth a read:

Last edited:
how are these fucking shitskins getting these prime lolis? what is their trick? :feelsree:

their own parents don't give a fuck but agecucks will still defend muh precious white angel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
agecucks and cumskincels on suicide watch rn

There is no maturity difference between a foid whose 10 and a foid whose 40.

All foids are mentally children, regardless of age. Young girls masturbate and crave cock from a year age, before or during puberty.

Nordic Nations are Degenerate, in other news, Water is Wet and Fire is Hot.

how are these fucking shitskins getting these prime lolis? what is their trick? :feelsree:
Being a shitskin in a country obsessed w diversity
their own parents don't give a fuck but agecucks will still defend muh precious white angel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
There is no maturity difference between a foid whose 10 and a foid whose 40.

All foids are mentally children, regardless of age. Young girls masturbate and crave cock from a year age, before or during puberty.
21515612-png.521418

I hope every shitskin deflowers every JB, LIFEFUEL!:smonk:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO5sE5dnVDs

Nordic Nations are Degenerate, in other news, Water is Wet and Fire is Hot.
The post is now corrected. A whole part of the first image was missing, now it is complete with more information. Hope you can see and read again what was missing and basically blanked out.

What the fuck am I doing with my life...
Images 9

@Mainländer :feelsaww: This thread might be of your interest if you haven't heard of this before even though this is old, but barely anyone knows about this, especially what happened in Oulu.

Move to an extremely progressive country where parents don't give a fuck about what their kids are doing. Finland is NOTORIOUS for this more than any other highly developed country I've seen so far. Parents simply don't give a fuck who they are fucking with or doing. Many parents even get pills for their 12yo daughters because they know they are fucking or will be fucking hidden from them, I read it from Finn people themselves, including parents. JFL
Just move there and live on NEETbuxx.

@Mainländer :feelsaww: This thread might be of your interest if you haven't heard of this before even though this is old, but barely anyone knows about this, especially what happened in Oulu.
I had seen that before. Today I have sinned, for I felt envy.

But chilling down and thinking logically, I don't think there's a way to make a relationship/marriage work nowadays, so I shouldn't envy fornicators and/or dysfunctional relationships.

They're all Chaddams.

I had seen that before. Today I have sinned, for I felt envy.

But chilling down and thinking logically, I don't think there's a way to make a relationship/marriage work nowadays, so I shouldn't envy fornicators and/or dysfunctional relationships.
damn what a bunch of avimoggers @Wizard32

in fairness to cucked dads, a lot of this might be decision of single white moms who divorced the dad
Move to an extremely progressive country where parents don't give a fuck about what their kids are doing. Finland is NOTORIOUS for this more than any other highly developed country I've seen so far. Parents simply don't give a fuck who they are fucking with or doing. Many parents even get pills for their 12yo daughters because they know they are fucking or will be fucking hidden from them, I read it from Finn people themselves, including parents. JFL
age of consent in finland is 16

only chads get to benefit from blind eye

in fairness to cucked dads, a lot of this might be decision of single white moms who divorced the dad

age of consent in finland is 16

only chads get to benefit from blind eye
No one cares about it anywhere, only in USA. People are fucking each other from all ages all around the globe, a quick internet search and you will se them telling their stories. Simply no one cares, they do it with whoever they want.

@Transcended Trucel @Diocel Look at this potential lifefuel :feelsautistic:

Liberal single moms. You think that if the father was around he would let an adult foreigner creep around his daughter?

Forgot to add this to the thread. Fuck shit.

Bbe2f3f311af24b90bbe70e5ab4d2e53
97e0b2e4b73809f17b414b70c6a056ca

No one cares about it anywhere, only in USA. People are fucking each other from all ages all around the globe, a quick internet search and you will se them telling their stories. Simply no one cares, they do it with whoever they want.
Ready

I saw the original video several years ago but it is now gone. It had a lot of words, details, screenshots from social media and what the parents thought, and they were encouraging it all, thought it was beautiful and a step forward. Also, whoever is from Finland or knows a little bit in-depth about it will know what happened in Oulu a few years back related to this exact topic.

This video is all that I could find about this subject because this is buried and not talked about, at all, for "reasons" (political, social, religious and racial reasons). The video is a bit of a joke but still has some of the content of the original video that reported the cases, so even if it's annoying, you still have to watch. I tried to search everywhere but I was not able to find the original post anymore nor where they came from, even tried to search Ylilauta but was not able to find the original posts that started this.

Worth a read:

View attachment 521421
View attachment 521418

Fuck!! I need to start larping as an arab:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. May Allah grant me ascension :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: