Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Disussion. How do you tell someone to go fuck off in your language?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
In Finnish we say "suksi hevon vittuun"
It literally means "take skis and ski to horse's cunt"
full

Also give literal translation or fuck off
full

In Romanian it is ''Marș în pula mea''.

It literally means ''March off in my dick''.

take skis and ski to horse's cunt
:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

"Vaffanculo" which basically means "go fuck someone in the ass". Or "vai a farti fottere" which means "go and let someone fuck you". Or "vai a cagare" which means "go take a shit".
There are probably more creative ones though, especially in the local dialects

كس اختك ياابن اللوطي

its: fuck your sister son of lutiyyy (fag)

(lutiyy from lot which is a way of saying faggot)

the word كس mean pussy tbf but idk why we use it to mean fuck, but probably cuz we are retarded here and think that كس is similar to sex so it ignores the real meaning of the word

this is a mixture of street slang terms that many use in saudi

Last edited:
@SandNiggerKANG
got any slang terms from morocco, cuz idk half of the shit yall be saying :feelskek: but i think yall probably know لوطي and شرموطه etc.

spierdalaj, wypierdalaj, wykurwiaj; usually comes with a lot of other slurs at the other person like wypierdalaj cwelu

yeesir, use شرموطه (whore) if you are in the levant countries tho
Thank you :feelsYall: I will make sure to remember this when I will be in the Levant countries :feelsokman:

Go fuck yourself (vá se foder).

@SandNiggerKANG
got any slang terms from morocco, cuz idk half of the shit yall be saying :feelskek: but i think yall probably know لوطي and شرموطه etc.
I’m whitewashed bro that’s what happens when born/raised in the west :feelsbadman:

In German it's "Schleich dich", probably pronounced like "Shlaigh deegh" (but I don't know how you can write the "ch" sound in English) in the south and "Verpiss dich", probably pronounced like "faerpeess deegh" (with short ee) in the north

Both mean just "go away"

Last edited:
In German it's "Schleich dich", probably pronounced like "Shlaigh deegh" (but I don't know how you can write the "ch" sound in English) in the south and "Verpiss dich", probably pronounced like "faerpeess deegh" (with short ee) in the north

Both mean just "go away"
is the correct pronounciation of ich in german like iś or ih? (iść - word to put in translator if you don't know the ś sound)

In French "va te faire foutre", literally "go get fucked".

Odjebi fuck off
Jebi se fuck you
Idi u picku materinu go back into your mother's pussy
Mrs u kurac go into dick

كس اختك ياابن اللوطي

its: fuck your sister son of lutiyyy (fag)

(lutiyy from lot which is a way of saying faggot)

the word كس mean pussy tbf but idk why we use it to mean fuck, but probably cuz we are retarded here and think that كس is similar to sex so it ignores the real meaning of the word

this is a mixture of street slang terms that many use in saudi

I want to kis the pussy kek

Very offensive:
Vai pra puta que o pariu (go to your whore mother)
Vai se foder (go fuck yourself)
Vai dar o [any word for anus] (go get buttfucked)
Vai chupar uma [any word for dick] (go suck a dick)

Somewhat offensive:
Vai pra baixa da égua (go to the mare's... ---uncertain: grave?)
Vai se lascar (go chip yourself, meaning: go get into an woodchipping accident, like hitting yourself with an axe while chipping wood)
Vai se danar (go be damned)
Vai se tratar (go find a treatment for yourself)

Least offensive:
Vai catar coquinho (go gather nuts)
Vai ver se estou na esquina (go check if i'm around the block)

Last edited:
We usually say "Dra til helvete" Which means "Go to hell"

forsen forsen forsen

Dra åt helvete.

Both mean just "go away"
Das erste noch nie gehört wo kommst du her

Komme auch aus dem süden aber habs noch nie gehört liegt vielleicht daran das in meiner gegend 90% Ausländer sind
Ja, k.A. was die sagen. Ich vermute "Ich fick deine Mutter"

In Serbo Croatian:
Odjebi

Odakle si
Ja sam mješanac. Hrvat, imam Bugarske korijene i imam Afričke korijene(Jamaica i Porto Rico). Odakle si ti? Hrvat? Srbin? Bosanac?

Ja sam mješanac. Hrvat, imam Bugarske korijene i imam Afričke korijene(Jamaica i Porto Rico). Odakle si ti? Hrvat? Srbin? Bosanac?
Hrvat, Poljak i Mađar iz Bosne

भाड़ में जाओ(Bhaad Mei jao)

It means go and burn in a stove.

By far the most offensive way to tell someone to fuck off in Dutch is to say "opkankeren" lit. cancer (as in the disease) off.

برو کیرم توو کص ننه بی ناموست
"go, my dick in yo fuckin mamas pussy"