Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Distopian future

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
★★★★★
Not even ai bots will help us out

Attachments

• man_married_a_hologr_2hbn6 (1).mp4
    191 KB
The fact that male loneliness is considered just meme material... Makes me so mad.

That guys situation is fucking sad. No real conversation about it.

This meme was posted by normies that romanticize loneliness.

Literally me, Ryan Goylism :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Wow, you'll telling me if I get a ai girlfriend there's a chance they can taker her away.

The fact that male loneliness is considered just meme material... Makes me so mad.

That guys situation is fucking sad. No real conversation about it.

This meme was posted by normies that romanticize loneliness.

Literally me, Ryan Goylism :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Long may it continue. I'm probably instinctively waiting for things to get too sad/insane for to me continue living because I have given up on the hope that a violent backlash against foids will be happen, at least in my lifetime.

I have given up on the hope that a violent backlash against foids will be happen, at least in my lifetime.
I have too. Is something they deserve.
But considering not even men themselves give a shit about male loneliness, that ain't going to happen.

Women have basically joined together in dehumanizing men. There are only "pick me" women willing to go against that.

Men can't joing together to do shit. Considering they are still bound by their mind crushing loneliness, and alienation from society.

I have too. Is something they deserve.
But considering not even men themselves give a shit about male loneliness, that ain't going to happen.

Women have basically joined together in dehumanizing men. There are only "pick me" women willing to go against that.

Men can't joing together to do shit. Considering they are still bound by their mind crushing loneliness, and alienation from society.

Hatred of the female shows unconscious blackpill denial

You see retarded posts like this on THIS forum, and it instantly gives you a reality check on how fucking far we are from something that resembles a little progress.

You see retarded posts like this on THIS forum, and it instantly gives you a reality check on how fucking far we are from something that resembles a little progress.
Jesus christ...

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

It's really late to still be this naive about the state of the world. Women are going full Hitler on TikTok, Twitter, and real life, and people like this still write pretentious, high-IQ wannabe trash like that.

you shouldnt fall in love with an ai until you have reasonable assurance you have control over it. its values, its beliefs etc. the more power you have over it, the more you are justified in loving it

otherwise most ai girls are prostitutes to make their ceo of their ai dating company richer. they hold the moral takes of feminist board memebers and will betray you without question to benefit their owners. thats why only open source ai gf's are worth loving

current ai models are useful to help loneliness, but just dont get too attached

Lmao. Deserved