Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Disregarding IQ, would you rather be Chad or Tyrone in the US today and why?

Who would you rather be?

• Chad

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Tyrone

Votes: 25 26.9%

• Total voters
The only Tyrone I know is Tyrone Power, and he's a White Guy.
MV5BMTMyNTEzOTA2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDk5MDM2 V1 UY317 CR160214317 AL

Tyrone can play the entertainer max game. It's cool to be an uneducated rapper in 2019

And then this Saudi deathnik says I'm pissed. :lul:
U wished aids on all self hating ethnics because they wanna be white and we are the stupid ones? you are for deluding yourself into thinking ur curry ass can compete in white market

U wished aids on all self hating ethnics because they wanna be white and we are the stupid ones? you are for deluding yourself into thinking ur curry ass can compete in white market
Yes bro. JFL I've given up on women, just peep my bio.

Tyrone for culture war leftist brownie points
All whilst still getting women.

Obviously Tyrone.

- BBC
- Physically superior
- Fashionable and cool
- Easier to thugmaxxx

Sure, being white means you’ll get the best jobs, but if you’re Tyrone you would rip so many white pussies apart with your anaconda that you wouldn’t need to be rich. Pussy > money.
Tyrone without any doubt. BBC and more pussy, Chad is to civilized and would never slay as Tyrone.

Not really, I'd identify as truecel. Have you read my cashier thread? I posted it yesterday. You should read it.
One reason, being a cashier she has been exposed to many blue eyed blonde men everyday close up she scans there items, then ugly brown man like yourself appears. of course she wouldnt say shit. she is repulsed by you. thats why i advocate for letting our women stay in mainland and not come to the west because as soon as they see white man its over for us

chad

because chad

One reason, being a cashier she has been exposed to many blue eyed blonde men everyday close up she scans there items, then ugly brown man like yourself appears. of course she wouldnt say shit. she is repulsed by you. thats why i advocate for letting our women stay in mainland and not come to the west because as soon as they see white man its over for us
Pretty much, and those who aren't into white men just want Chadullahs, and we will never be Chadullahs. Feelsbadman.jpg

That thread got featured on cucktears, they said "incel thinks he's entitled to a conversation," stupid retarded cucks missing the point as always, now those are the actual people I'd wish AIDS to. I was partially joking with my earlier post, I wouldn't wish AIDS on you, kek.

Pretty much, and those who aren't into white men just want Chadullahs, and we will never be Chadullahs. Feelsbadman.jpg

That thread got featured on cucktears, they said "incel thinks he's entitled to a conversation," stupid retarded cucks missing the point as always, now those are the actual people I'd wish AIDS to. I was partially joking with my earlier post, I wouldn't wish AIDS on you, kek.
Yes man but i have 1 questions, why dont you wanna be white? why?

Yes man but i have 1 questions, why dont you wanna be white? why?
Because God decided I'd be a curry, so I have to accept that. Wanting to be something I am not, directly goes against God's will. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you said you weren't really practicing your religion because you barely even know it, so I wouldn't expect you to understand why I feel the way I do. I don't mean this as a passive aggressive jab at you, btw.

Because God decided I'd be a curry, so I have to accept that. Wanting to be something I am not, directly goes against God's will. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you said you weren't really practicing your religion because you barely even know it, so I wouldn't expect you to understand why I feel the way I do. I don't mean this as a passive aggressive jab at you, btw.
Of course im not devout like you, but i try to keep as much as i can, i never drank alchoal ate pork etc, i try to pray atleast 1x a day and why you say god instead of Allah?

Of course im not devout like you, but i try to keep as much as i can, i never drank alchoal ate pork etc, i try to pray atleast 1x a day
I am far from devout bro, believe it or not, but you are far more devout than I am. I didn't even know you prayed and such, I thought you said somewhere you didn't know much about Islam. Maybe I mistook for you for @SpringHeeledJack.

If I just wanted sex? Tyrone.

I hate all niggers. Being blonde, blue-eyed GigaChad looking like Dolph Lundgren would be an ideal for me. I could slay af and in addition harm some niggers.

chad by far because all of what should be obvious

Chad because whites have the highest smv. A tyrone doesn't even come close to a chad-lite.

It's amusing how many fags here deny JBW yet in a poll like this 70% of you would rather be Chad.

Actions >>> words.

I'd rather be me than a 10/10 nigger.

I'd choose Tyrone. There are foids that go for blacks and you get those diversity quotas to help you get a decent education and living on top of that.

would hate to be a primitive ape lagging behind 100000 years in evolution from my peers

Tough question, Chads are slightly more desirable but Tyrones can claim MUH OPPRESSION