Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Disprove This Bluepilled PUA Scam Website

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
It contains pictures of some ugly or fat guys with supposedly beautiful femoids.

ugly-guy-beautiful-girlfriend.jpg

asian-guy-marries-white-girl.jpg
ugly-man-beautiful-woman.jpg
ugly-nose-guy-with-girlfriend.jpg
douchebag-or-not.jpg

fat-men-marrying-beautiful-women.jpg

I updated the post with the pictures of supposedly ugly men with beautiful femoids ofc none of them are Indian and they all probably mog me in the eyes of femoids and even facial harmony. It is over.

Oh, it's that guy. The personality guy.

Is this the same guy who created a graph where he showed the males don't peak in SMV until they are 35?

I updated the post with the pictures of supposedly ugly men with beautiful femoids ofc none of them are Indian and they all probably mog me in the eyes of femoids and even facial harmony. It is over.

Myabe tes eguys are just ugly to us because we are used to male models

Scam as fuck, avoid at all cost unless you want to lose money

incelman said:
Myabe tes eguys are just ugly to us because we are used to male models

Some of them look below average to me, look at their eyes noses and in some cases skin or obesity. OFC many of them are actually average.

There are some unicorns out there but they are probably 0.5% of the female population. The exceptions prove the rule.

However in most cases when you see an ugly guy with a decent looking girl it has something to do with looks, money or status of the guy. Looks wise it could be height + big dick + average face. Then of course we have the classic gold diggers and caked up post wall women looking for their betacuck. Another option is arranged marriage, but that too is often a case of money or status.

Sometimes it is indeed personality, but women who like your personality over your subpar looks, status or money are extremely rare. But due to genetic variability I think such women do exist. However finding one is like winning the lottery. Most women will pretend to be unicorns like this and only reveal their true intentions once its too late and you are trapped in a marriage or some other situation where they can extract money and resources from you.

All PUA is a scam from the moment they charge money.
Roosh is a scammer too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back