Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

disgusting pigs in public won’t even walk in my direction

• Thread starter DefinitelyHasBones
  • Start date
DefinitelyHasBones

DefinitelyHasBones

yes, legally i’m a lord. refer to me as such!
today at the store 2 ugly foids (30s) locked eyes with me in the store, pulled her daughter closer to her and rushed to go down another isle. i decided in a moment of pure rage that i would cut them off in the next isle and ask why they saw me and ran away. was i that scary just cause i’m fat and ugly? the retarded foid didn’t have any response so i let them go. they got lucky this time that i only wanted to scare them. ugly fucking autist pigs won’t even walk towards you if you’re ugly. what’s the harm in just walking past me. maybe flipping your hair so i can smell the sweet, floral, elegant perfume the bitch is wearing. some nice gesture that i guess has been lost on this generation of feminist, retarded cunts. most of them aren’t even worthy of a nice guy like me.

Lmfao youre on the edge bro. Probably be in jail or psych ward soon

based and fuck them i hope they die pilled

try this next time (in video game)
tenor.gif

ive had numerous whores cross the street upon seeing me, dont know why, half of them probably weigh more than me

Happens every day to me. It just means you are ugly.

ive had numerous whores cross the street upon seeing me, dont know why, half of them probably weigh more than me
stupid fucking cunts. probably wouldn’t even grant you a hello if you’d addressed them

I like to look even deeper and steadily into their eyes, I don't approach or say anything though, I feel enough pleasure by frightening them with my "dead-inside" eyes and it's also harder for them to get me in trouble that way
If I lived in the United Cuckdom I'd be probably arrested though since now you can't even stare at whores there

I also keep a fake half-smile when staring at them

I like to look even deeper and steadily into their eyes, I don't approach or say anything though, I feel enough pleasure by frightening them with my "dead-inside" eyes and it's also harder for them to get me in trouble that way
If I lived in the United Cuckdom I'd be probably arrested though since now you can't even stare at whores there
thank you fellowcel. that’s good advice for next time. i was just so enraged.

They were Peans?