Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Disgusting diseased ridden whore buys a house with simp bucks from her "Skank Bank"

Jesus fucking wept - I just can't believe this is real. She is literally my looks match and she has made so much money from selling nudes that she owns a fucking house? What the fuck? I've been working since I was a teenager and I have never owned a house. Just absolutely fuck my fucking life. :reeeeee:

she looks like a pig, no joke

AE8A32D2 3E27 446B B80B E633E964FEFA

is the tax man clued into these whores or what?

is the tax man clued into these whores or what?
Only fans probably handles their taxes. Just like everything else in life, foids cannot do anything themselves. Especially useless cumrags like this.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
People are rotting here and there for way less.
Remember when people used to be inspired and had a purpose in their life?

Look at that tweet :
"if you hate on @savannah_solo I’ll track your IP address and send your tweets to ur mum, then I’ll shag your dad."
That's a strong fantasy Rose.
In reality, there is more chance someone would tip the IRS about you two.

She also dare to shit on her fan base "incels".
She would be nowhere without those incels in denial.

edit :

The second one.
what is it with sluts always saying they'll tuck our dads as an insult?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

what is it with sluts always saying they'll tuck our dads as an insult?
Fucking and getting fucked are a foids only weapons in society. Its no surprise

shes average af wtf is this

its incredible this foid can get a house from selling footage of herself yet i cant get into public housing while i am living with no running water and only a camp toilet and no way to cook fuck these foids and simps should have their heads kicked i used to think feminism would lead to societies collapse but it will be simps and feminism.

EjLfy1RXgAA_rVk

Look at this. This is a 5/10. fridge bod 5/10 british looking inbred. and she made 6 figures selling nudes.

God this shit is like a stab in the heart. It's so fucking easy for women. I hate every woman, and every simp that donated to her should be on a list for future events
IT will say “Umm wow incels have such high standards she’s literally a 9/10 model” but she genuinely looks exactly like every other white girl I went to school with