Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Discussion] How much effort have you put into ascending?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
I'll start:

- Approached 25 times in real life (rejected 100% of the time)
- Swiped 1,000 times on Tinder (rejected 100% of the time).

Thats about it really. There is nothing else to try. Maybe I'll approach another 75 times after corona ends idk.

What about you?
A lot. To compare to your stats I have several hundred approaches irl, and probably tens of thousands of swipes.

A lot. To compare to your stats I have several hundred approaches irl, and probably tens of thousands of swipes.
damn thats some insane dedication. Effort mogs me brutally

Worked on improving my looks (haircut, better grooming), tried building some muscle, got hobbies to be interesting, tried acting more friendly and relaxed, payed attention to how I carried myself to not give off a loser/creep vibe, and most importantly, tried to talk to females normally. None of it made a difference.

after getting rejected around 8 times with foids of my looksmatch in high school a few years ago, I stopped for a few years due to the humiliation and mental illness I acquired, for now I'm softmaxxing until I save up a few grand for surgery

Also a few matches on tinder that never replied to me

i dont try tbh

I would have to go down to absolute 10% body fat, do neck extensions (jfl) for one year, get beard transplant and jaw fillers and don't forget gymcelling, all this probably take atleast 3-5 years.
Fuck doing all that, just to "settle" for a 3/10
meanwhile my looksmatch is probably gangbanging Chads as we speak :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

OVER OF MANY MANY MEN
I did all of that starting at the age of 16. I worked on construction and still hit the gym in the evening. I did everything I could to get swole.. Reached my goal, got injured, lost all of my progress over the course of a year and now I'm at my lowest again. But also I came to the realization that looksmaxx and gymmaxx ain't worth shit.

Besides I'm empty inside. I don't even want a relationship at this point anymore.

I did all of that starting at the age of 16. I worked on construction and still hit the gym in the evening. I did everything I could to get swole.. Reached my goal, got injured, lost all of my progress over the course of a year and now I'm at my lowest again. But also I came to the realization that looksmaxx and gymmaxx ain't worth shit.

Besides I'm empty inside. I don't even want a relationship at this point anymore.

Yeah man, this is my biggest fear, but I just don't want to give up that easy. I'm almost 20 now. I think I will try till 25, if I fail than I'll just give up on looksmaxxing and start food coping.

roughly the same amount of effort I have put into joining the space program or playing in the NFL

Yeah man, this is my biggest fear, but I just don't want to give up that easy. I'm almost 20 now. I think I will try till 25, if I fail than I'll just give up on looksmaxxing and start food coping.
Well gymmaxx didn't help me personally. It might help you ascend idk. You can always try to be productive. Time goes by much faster when you're coping. That's one plus for it.

Well gymmaxx didn't help me personally. It might help you ascend idk. You can always try to be productive. Time goes by much faster when you're coping. That's one plus for it.

I like powerlifting man, I don't give crap about muscles, I just like my stats go up. And yeah man no muscle for face :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I like powerlifting man, I don't give crap about muscles, I just like my stats go up. And yeah man no muscle for face :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Well I tried to build as much muscle as possible and I did but I lost them all over again so fuck it lol.

The redpill :soy: would tell you it's entirely your fault for every one of those 25 approaches.

holy shit you guys approach,mirin low inhib
i gymmaxxed (decent results)
got haircuts from a expensive barber every 2 weeks
tried everything for my skin

never approached a girl irl but got brutally rejected online with frauded pics so irl id probably get arrested for approaching

surgeries, approaches, tinder

nothing

I'm trying to get more surgeries rn tbh
Surgerymaxxing saves lives.
Surgerymaxxing saves lives.

oh, btw. I have asked out multiple girls (haven’t counted). I’ve been friendzoned more times than I can count, and it’s just over for me. I’m surgerymaxxing too btw.

Tried putting myself out there for the most part just to see where I’m at. Tried getting a haircut, tried to clear my skin, tried improving my overall hygiene, tried different poses in photos etc. Nothing worked. I get nothing.

Never tried to approach admittedly. Seems like suifuel plus I’m too high inhibition for that.

Tried putting myself out there for the most part just to see where I’m at. Tried getting a haircut, tried to clear my skin, tried improving my overall hygiene, tried different poses in photos etc. Nothing worked. I get nothing.

tried to approach admittedly. but failed over and over.

Now you're gonna say i don't belong here, it's fine, i'm ready to leave if something.
First i'm not a KHHV, just V at 24.
My efforts were titanic. Dating apps results, i think more than 10000 clicks: 1 date. Approached maybe about 15 times: got 1 date.
Other times it was from my social sircle: school, uni, work. Results: there were some miniscule results, don't want to brag here, but i'm still a virgin. I was pretty close though. Yeah, i can sometimes get dates, but no more than that.

Years of gymcelling
I bought a house, a car, made some investments
Expensive clothes
I approached more than 40 times
Tinder and other dating apps
I bought a very expensive leisure club title
Perfumes
I tried to make friends without much success
Nofap for almost a year

Rejected 9 times so far, once when I was a kid, twice when I was teenager at 13 and 15 and a variety of other times on dating apps/Instagram. Became obsessed with 'redpill' ideas at 15 and spent hundreds of hours 'moneymaxxing' by learning about the stock market and various other avenues including online survey sites and trying to start businesses. I also spent a good deal of time trying to become more confident and improve my charisma. Upon becoming more aware I have spent a lot of time learning about looksmaxxing and surgeries but only implemented basic skincare/haircare, although I have convinced my parents to finance steroids and orthodontic treatment.

i have tried as much as my high inhib brain will let me without panic attackmaxxing

I'll start:

Thats about it really. There is nothing else to try. Maybe I'll approach another 75 times after corona ends idk.

What about you?
I made a tinder and it didn’t work. That’s is all tinder is real life.

I spent probably a full 5 years looksmaxxing, careermaxxing, fashionmaxxing, PUAmaxxing (back before it was a meme), internet dating maxxing. Nothing. Literally no toilet was interested.

Only things I haven’t tried are surgery and “western guy in third world country”. I seriously doubt either will work at this point.

Last edited:
I'll start:

What about you?

-Facial Grooming
-Wardrobe Style updated twice
-Self developpment (social, hobby, knowledge)
-Intensive Online Dating
-Attended dozens of social events
-Asked women out

No avail.
I spent probably a full 5 years looksmaxxing, careermaxxing, fashionmaxxing, PUAmaxxing (back before it was a meme), internet dating maxxing. Nothing. Literally no toilet was interested.

Only things I haven’t tried are surgery and “western guy in third world country”. I seriously doubt either will work at this point.

Basically this

I got 20+ rejections, vast majority are real life and a few are from online, that were last ditch attempts from me.

Admittedly not that much. I’m too scared to actually ask anyone. I just sort of exist

I've done a considerable amount of efforts since i was young, i got redpilled from a very young age, so i've always been improving myself, here are the stuff i do/did:

- I've straighten my teeth with braces (removed them years ago, straight teeth gave me some good halo, i've almost cried when someone smiled back to me for the first time).
- Went from an aspie guy with almost no friends to a kinda interesting guy with a decent social circle, good amount of friends, acquaintances and colleagues, nowadays i do decently in social situations despite being an introvert.
- The whole normie advice shabang(Hair, Clothes, Posture, Smell, Skin, Eyebrows, etc...).
- Tried gym for 3 months or so, but my blasting metabolism makes it hard to build muscle, but i will try again after everything goes back to normal.
- Finasteride + Minoxidil 5% + Selenium Sulphide shampoo for hair heath, started balding at 16 and thanks to the treatment i still have all of my hair and no signs of recession.
- Tried Tinder for a couple of months, got nothing.
- Went to parties and social settings, also got nothing.
- I've never cold approach (lmao no one gets anything by approaching random women) but i've tried to lowkey approach women on social settings (School, Uni, Church, Social Gatherings, etc...), never received any IOIs, but i could get acquainted with them and be friends, as long as i've acted like a neutered soyboy and showed no signs of masculinity.

So, as you guys can see, i'm actually a pretty well adjusted individual, almost like a normie, but no matter what i do, i cannot get any intimacy from women whatsoever. I continue to improve myself from my own sake, as it massively improved my quality of life, but since the day i was blackpilled, i accepted that this part of life is no longer a thing, it's over for me, i will never get a gf or anything like that, now i just focus on other aspects of life and that's it.

Kinda boring tbh, but i don't want to LDAR for the rest of my life or submit to the rope, so i just stick to that, and tbh my life has been going pretty damn well since i got blackpilled, things are going just fine, and i feel finally free from all of the lies and copes that people told me over the years.

I tried online dating (not any success in my home country).
I am low bf maxxing rn and I will try again.
Too high inhib to approach anyone in real life.

I see no point in putting effort when you look like a literal abomination. It never began.

Yes I have recessed jaws.
Brutal ngl. I can still cope with low bf + fillers in the future for my narrow jaw but recession cant be fixed without invasive surgery