Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Discussion] How much effort have you put into ascending?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
I'll start:

- Approached 25 times in real life (rejected 100% of the time)
- Swiped 1,000 times on Tinder (rejected 100% of the time).

Thats about it really. There is nothing else to try. Maybe I'll approach another 75 times after corona ends idk.

What about you?

surgeries, approaches, tinder

nothing

I'm trying to get more surgeries rn tbh

I have put no effort because there is nothing you can do besides surgery.

Nearly everything from PUA tbh

I think I have >40 rejections but I don't have tinder and haven't attempted surgery

I've used other dating apps tho to no success, I don't track tho

surgeries, approaches, tinder

nothing

I'm trying to get more surgeries rn tbh
Surgeries for real? Didn't take you as the type. Thought you were a poorcel in fact for some reason.

@Colvin76 I've done a few approaches and been rejected same as you, but not the same amount not hardly. Never used Tinder either.

I'll start:

- Approached 25 times in real life (rejected 100% of the time)
- Swiped 1,000 times on Tinder (rejected 100% of the time).

Thats about it really. There is nothing else to try. Maybe I'll approach another 75 times after corona ends idk.

What about you?
Serious question but have you put any effort into warm approaching?

I ask because I view cold approaching as absolutely a waste of time for an incel and even a very inefficient approach for high tier normies.

surgeries, i dont want to ascend with an ugly curry or abo

More than you that's for sure

2 years on Tinder
actively tried finding a gf through Discord dating servers (cringe i know)
none worked
no one ever showed interest

Surgeries for real? Didn't take you as the type. Thought you were a poorcel in fact for some reason.

@Colvin76 I've done a few approaches and been rejected same as you, but not the same amount not hardly. Never used Tinder either.
Tinder is a little less brutal because you can just swipe in your house.

IRL approaching is much worse because you actually have to talk and interact IRL.

Serious question but have you put any effort into warm approaching?

I ask because I view cold approaching as absolutely a waste of time for an incel and even a very inefficient approach for high tier normies.
Warm approaching makes no sense tbh

2 years on Tinder
actively tried finding a gf through Discord dating servers (cringe i know)
none worked
no one ever showed interest

Discord dating servers my nigga all the girls there are wannabe egirls who DO NOT want you.

IRL approaching is much worse because you actually have to talk and interact IRL.

Warm approaching makes no sense tbh
I know only a Sith deals in absolutes but you are wrong my friend.

ive been rejected around 60 times maybe

Yeah it's hard. My approaching days are over now that I'm in my mid 20s and my T levels are dropping like sudanese soldiers. Damn right might as well be impossible without having meltdown now.

Discord dating servers my nigga all the girls there are wannabe egirls who DO NOT want you.
i know i know
they only are interested in the big dicked normies or chads who go there
and even then, they mainly just go there to get beta orbiters or post nudes sometimes

Over 500 approaches during my redpilled days

Years on dating apps and sites

I was even on phone chatlines for singles in the 90s. Jfl

Over for clowncels

I’m currently 0/22 since 7th grade, but those are the ones I actually manned up and asked. If I counted all the girls I was subliminal shot down by it would be in the low hundreds.

I’ve bodymaxxed, athleticmaxxed, wealthmaxxed, and lightly surgerymaxxed.

There is no gym for an unsound mind. No girl wants to be with a guy who constantly hears ghosts screaming at him and wakes up screaming four times a night.

Just improve yourself theory.
You'd have to put A LOT of effort, while she doesn't it's so unfair and makes you in a incredibly lower position to her. So does the validation really apply here? You can get validation from manmade robots too because all humans are biological robots anyways.
So I'd suggest you to buy your teragigastacy robot and be it's master.

The obvious ones like diet (was fat until I was 14 when I started myself to get lean), since then it's diet and exercise. Got surgery with money I saved soon out of high school. Tried to sports maxxx while I was in school. Tried being outgoing and signing up for clubs.

Very little tbh.
I’m currently 0/22 since 7th grade, but those are the ones I actually manned up and asked. If I counted all the girls I was subliminal shot down by it would be in the low hundreds.

I’ve bodymaxxed, athleticmaxxed, wealthmaxxed, and lightly surgerymaxxed.

There is no gym for an unsound mind. No girl wants to be with a guy who constantly hears ghosts screaming at him and wakes up screaming four times a night.
Mental illness is very harmful, who would have thought.

Very little tbh.

Mental illness is very harmful, who would have thought.
Not a novel experience, but it’s the only one I’ve got

へ‿(ツ)‿ㄏ

Not a novel experience, but it’s the only one I’ve got

へ‿(ツ)‿ㄏ
It strikes me that you say you hear voices, is this part of autism (I had not heard it) or is it for something else?

It strikes me that you say you hear voices, is this part of autism (I had not heard it) or is it for something else?
I have pretty severe schizophrenia as well. It’s hard to tell through a forum because I carefully revise and plan out my posts, unlike some schizomaxxers here.

Funny enough I actually hear the voices of a lot of posters here. I made a thread about it if you dig back a bit.

I've done some looksmaxxing, just getting rid of the acne I had really. I've never approached though, I'm much too high inhib for that.

I have pretty severe schizophrenia as well. It’s hard to tell through a forum because I carefully revise and plan out my posts, unlike some schizomaxxers here.

Funny enough I actually hear the voices of a lot of posters here. I made a thread about it if you dig back a bit.
I just saw that thread, having two mental illnesses is screwed, I would not believe that you can function normally in society with two of these. You're having a good fight

PD: How does my voice sound?

I just saw that thread, having two mental illnesses is screwed, I would not believe that you can function normally in society with two of these. You're having a good fight

PD: How does my voice sound?
Tbh I still hear you as that cat girl from my hero academia. That was by far your best avi btw.

Honestly my life isn’t horrible outside of inceldom and my shitty father. I’m fairly well off from Cryptocoping and I’m pursuing a career I’m interested in. I‘ve learned to use my aspergers to fight my schizophrenia, as I’m usually able to sperg-convince myself out of schizo episodes. Aliens trying to steal my skin? I just remember the Fermi paradox and focus on it.

Fuck females though. They have zero tolerance for aspergers. Zero. They cut and fucking run the second they smell it in the water.

Tbh I still hear you as that cat girl from my hero academia. That was by far your best avi btw.

Honestly my life isn’t horrible outside of inceldom and my shitty father. I’m fairly well off from Cryptocoping and I’m pursuing a career I’m interested in. I‘ve learned to use my aspergers to fight my schizophrenia, as I’m usually able to sperg-convince myself out of schizo episodes. Aliens trying to steal my skin? I just remember the Fermi paradox and focus on it.

Fuck females though. They have zero tolerance for aspergers. Zero. They cut and fucking run the second they smell it in the water.
:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Have you thought about leaving your father and becoming independent?
I'm glad you take your situation well, the alien thing reminded me of a friend who had similar delusions, he spent a lot of time reading about ufology and thought they would come for him sooner or later.

:feelsokman::feelsokman:
View attachment 241373
Have you thought about leaving your father and becoming independent?
I'm glad you take your situation well, the alien thing reminded me of a friend who had similar delusions, he spent a lot of time reading about ufology and thought they would come for him sooner or later.
Blessed image :feelsautistic:

After college I’m either taking my bitcoinbuxx to Wyoming to start a podcast with my best friend, starting a tech company, or wandering the earth as an adventurer until I die. Either way I’ll be away from him.

No approach for your face and height

Got rejected twice in my life. Stopped approaching after that. Started gymcelling and spending money on beauty products. Nothing worked. Holes still look at me as if I'm a minion of the antichrist. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Fucking brutal boyo. This is why I don't bother, I don't want to put in hundreds of hours of effort into something that I know will lead nowhere.
It's much more reasonable to put time and effort into copes honestly. Coping is most important.

20 years of skin maxxing all for nothing.

I 100% would have been better off to have never used anything but water to wash my face. All the cleansers, creams, pills, supplements, whether rx or otc either did nothing, worked temporarily or even worse, caused more problems. :feelsclown:

Had a six pack, for most of my life, hasn't helped me tbh. I gave up weights now, they were pointless and always left me stiff and tired. Now I just do calisthetics, much more energy, flexible, less muscle of course but muscles never did shit for me.

Tried talking to girls all through middle school and high school, all found me to be ugly. Gave up after that.

Gymcelled, three steroid cycles
Skincare routines, even used some makeup to hide blemishes back in the day
Tried all sorts of shit with my hair
Shoe lifts
STEMmaxxed
Bought fitting clothes
"Just go outside"
Eye contact
A few attempts at tinder/okcupid/bumble (kill me)

Meanwhile the fattest, laziest, most unkempt piece of shit foid on the planet can just sit on her ass in her room and have men banging down her door for the opportunity to give her money.
I would like to note that some of those things were also done for other reasons but increasing the chances of possibly raising my smv was in the back of my mind.

Last edited:
-I used to be gymmaxxed
-I'm skilled in variety of stuff, I speak 5 languages, I can code, I can fix pretty much everything
-I have lived abroad and gotten rejected hundreds if not thousands of times at this point in real life

Anyways, I gave up. My six pack is gone. My brain is rotting from all the alcohol and weed.
I don’t approach as often as I used to
full

Studied PUA, took a public speaking course (which I aced), read books about talking to people then approached literal landwhales & disabled women

Rejected 100% of the time. So much for a personality huh

Last edited:
10 years on and off tinder. Match with a few bots but 0 real matches.

I was on the more relationship focused dating aps for a while. The girls were all fat and hideous but still no matches.

Clubmaxed, hobbymaxed, social circlemaxed. I was an athlete in high school but i still gymmaxed.

Got brutally rejected and black pilled from multiple singles and speed dating functions/events.

Payed $2000 to a local dating agency for 2 phone calls with land whales that liked me but didn't want to meet after seeing my pictures.

Hired a personal pick up coach out of desperation, no sucess.

I've probably spent about $20,000AUD over the last decade trying to have love in my life all the while I can go to the local mall and see 16yo chad holding hands with his gf.

No man was ment to live like this.

Currently a gymcel, deciding between surgeries or trips to thailand/philippines.

0 approaches and no tinder account, why try as an ethnic?

None, there's no point in trying.

• Gymmaxxed
  • Looksmaxxed
  • Sociallifemaxxed
  • Careermaxxed (I tried)

I havent done anything yet but i cant stand shit like rejections so nit gonna try it soon.

I would have to go down to absolute 10% body fat, do neck extensions (jfl) for one year, get beard transplant and jaw fillers and don't forget gymcelling, all this probably take atleast 3-5 years.
Fuck doing all that, just to "settle" for a 3/10
meanwhile my looksmatch is probably gangbanging Chads as we speak :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

OVER OF MANY MANY MEN

After a long agonizing break to remember, I've approached 24 women.
I gymmaxxed harder than most football players in HS and middleschool, (still do just don't have access to my gym.)
I used my money to buy a variety of outfits and shoes
I've asked out autistic foids, sub3 foids, fat foids, poor foids, retarded foids, and even foids that are suppose to be "easy" just so I could try to fuck. I consistently date down even though most of these foids don't share any of my characteristics except being uglier than me just to try and find love but still get rejected.
I took great care of my face and had a diet where I mostly ate salads and healthy meals, made sure to cut down on eating any sweets as well.

I need $50,000 to ascend and I have no college degree. I'll probably end up making a sui thread later this year.