Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Discovered new ass wiping meta

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★★★★
I've started wetting the wad of toilet paper before wiping my ass with it. I will bunch up my toilet paper then reach over to my faucet and do a dollop of sink water. It's important to get the water to paper ratio just right. Do not over soak your wad.

It's got the pros of a wet-wipe clean, but with the cheapness of dry paper. I finish with one final wipe of the dry paper (no water) for a dried clean feeling. This doesn't work in public toilets unless you bring a water bottle or something. Try it out boyos, tell me what you think. Is it the new ass wiping meta?

imagine wiping your ass when no foid will ever like you anyway

i use moisturizer on the toilet paper helps to stop my ass from bleeding when i get hemeroid flare ups

Wtf I do the same thing. In my CULTure, you have to literally use your bare hands with water to wash your arse. I find that nasty as fuck. I don't want to touch my own shit with my bare hands. SO I do what you do. I didn't know other people did it though :shock:

Wtf I do the same thing. In my CULTure, you have to literally use your bare hands with water to wash your arse. I find that nasty as fuck. I don't want to touch my own shit with my bare hands. SO I do what you do. I didn't know other people did it though :shock:
R u curry cel?