Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel discover yourself incel is absolutely useless (unless ...)

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
you discovered that it is nothing more and nothing less than an error of nature, an undesirable genetic accident that needs correcting (corrected means prevented from procreating), and that absolutely nothing you do will be recognized by women as genetic validation. change their personality or develop attitude are useless, what matters for women are factors unrelated to any effort of man, such as height, shape of the skull, tone of voice, health of the skin and hair, etc.

has a saying here in Brazil that says the following: "what has no solution, solved is." In other words, it is absolutely useless to think of a supposed problem that can not be solved. If you can solve it, go there and solve it. If you can not solve it, do not waste your energy on it. Spend your energies on what you, in fact, can solve and make some difference in your comfort and quality of life. It does not matter if others say that such an aspect of life is important or not. It does not even matter if you find such an aspect of life important. If it is unreachable then it is not important.

I would love to have the ability to fly. It would be extremely valuable for my transportation, for my time and for my quality of life. I can have, right now, a million ideas of what I could do if I had that ability. But since I know this desire is simply impossible, I conclude that it is a huge waste of time to seek solutions that will allow me to have the ability to fly. The time I spent with this stupidity could be very well spent on other things more important and more productive for my comfort and my quality of life.

Likewise, if you discover incel, far from being a motivation for suicide, as I see on some topics, to me it is a liberation, a gigantic weight taken off my shoulders. A normie who still has some hope of having sex is still a slave to that hope. He still invests heavily in a career, an athletic physique, a flawless appearance, a leading personality and a lot of attitude, because he still has some hope of getting sex. This normie might be worried about other things that would bring him more comfort and greater serotonin release, but because he hopes to get some hot, he's stuck on that quest.

Unlike normie, the incel is not bound to this hope. He already noticed how the game works, that he has no hope of winning and that it is not his fault that he was born softly, ugly, with pre-disposition to baldness, voice of horn and personality withdrawn. If it's not your fault, you do not have to have any remorse. If you have no hope, you do not have to spend time and energy on this subject. You do not have to bitchle a bitch, you do not have to dress a character and pretend to be something he is not, and you do not have to pay attention to stupid female logic to know how to act. You do not even have to worry if you acted correctly when you talked to some hottie at work or college. And this is liberating!

I confess that I was down, very depressed and very discouraged with myself before finding this forum. Now that I read a few reports, which I read about the blackpill, I finally realized that I was wasting energy on something useless, and that I need to stop spending immediately. My focus now is another. If all that matters is to feel good, then I will feel good, and there are countless ways to feel good that do not involve sex. And I'm going to concentrate on it, to improve my quality of life, my comfort, to be happy in my way and the sluts that go to the bitch who gave birth!

discover yourself is just an excuse to be a whore