Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discos and clubs closing in the whole Italy because of low attendance

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Top Kek the temples of stacies and chads are litteraly failing in the whole nation (dunno the stats in the rest of the west but it can be quite similiar) cause of people not attending events. In the last years even the inner cities were deserted and nightlife went down.

You can hear the rationalizing feminist
"It's not because hypergamy is so high that men don't even try any longer and just stay at home or go in local pubs drinking alcohol with other male friends. We didn't fucked up an entire society with our bs. It's not our fault, not our fault not our fault, not oura faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaault"

"It's not because hypergamy is so high that men don't even try any longer and just stay at home or go in local pubs drinking alcohol with other male friends. We didn't fucked up an entire society with our bs. It's not our fault, not our fault not our fault, not oura faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaault"

Why go out when chad can fuck you from your couch at home?

Tinder has rendered clubs irrelevant. Whores have no use for them anymore.

Women go there to get chad.
Chad can't fuck all the women there in one night so some of the women get rejected by him.
Then there are less women.
Because there are less women, less chads go there.

Incel men have realized they won't get laid by going to bars so they have stopped it too

Chad can't fuck all the women there in one night so some of the women get rejected by him.

Incel men have realized they won't get laid by going to bars so they have stopped it too
This. It's just a waste of time, money, energy. JFL at tradcons who don't blame female liberation adh hypergamy for that

"The temples of Stacies and Chads" they still have gyms tbh. Stacy and Chad are always at the gym.

Maybe the disco lobby will start funding kidnapping over tinder

"The temples of Stacies and Chads" they still have gyms tbh. Stacy and Chad are always at the gym.
I've never seen anyone hook up at the gym.

Gyms are the new temples.

"tinder is not real life" copers on suicide watch

Not remotely near to the materialistic degradation of a club

Lately I feel like nightclubs have been sausagefests guys rubbing eachother's wieners against one another.

Top Kek the temples of stacies and chads are litteraly failing in the whole nation (dunno the stats in the rest of the west but it can be quite similiar) cause of people not attending events. In the last years even the inner cities were deserted and nightlife went down.

Everybody is just getting more and more shy and prude.

Lately I feel like nightclubs have been sausagefests guys rubbing eachother's wieners against one another.
Hyper competition for an ugly nasty cunty bossy 5/10. Just stop trying and do something else
Just more disenfranchised (men) and de-motivated

femoids go to club for getting attention and validation most of the time.
so jfl at everyone who thinks women are there to get laid.

Why go out when chad can fuck you from your couch at home?
Tinder has rendered clubs irrelevant. Whores have no use for them anymore.

Tinder is the cause of this tbh.
Gyms are the new temples.
Not remotely near to the materialistic degradation of a club
I suppose this is true. The dance floor is nightmarefuel it seems like.
femoids go to club for getting attention and validation most of the time.
so jfl at everyone who thinks women are there to get laid.
All very based and high IQ posts tbh ngl.

Tbh I sometimes quote all previous posts I agree with tbh.
I might start doing that I won't even kind of start to lie at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back