Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

discord servers are for cucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 265
  • Start date
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
full of fakecel cucks who shitpost with no repercussion because making an new discord identity literally takes 10 seconds

time to incels.is postmaxx, all the fakecucks get banned pretty fast here sooner or later/or are not able to exert their will cause of based MODS

Discord soy cuck

I saw you in zestos discord lol

I had a discord account but deleted it after a few days. Didn’t enjoy it.

most discord servers do not have heavy handed rules and devolve into an attention whoring contest, especially given the disgusting audience discord as a platform has. the official incels.is discord certainly cannot be called "cucked", it even has in depth vetting with voice confirmation and whatnot alongside the same rules as the forum.

can you imagine that those people told me i was powertripping by banning that guy from here?
Banned for bragging here?

Banned for bragging here?
no, constantly pushing gay stuff, only having gay avatars and ignoring one verbal warning, and one actual warning about it before being perma'd outright because he thought he was too big and bad and important to be given the boot. these screenshots only further prove how justified it was.

I can't really get used to discord. I'm an old boomer who just want to post on some good old forums.

u mog me ;( come vc

Based thread man

I only use it to talk to banned or inactive users. @SergeantIncel should just make bannedcels.is tbh

discord is where all the faking and groupthinking and pretending and lying here comes to light.

It's wrong to call those guilds "servers" any way. No one with a discord guild is actually hosting a server. It's all on one server: discordapp.com. It's all a lie to make teenagers feel more important than the really are.

In conclusion, use IRC, or Matrix if you want to be more modern.

the real problem with discord is all the orbiting that goes on behind the scenes. I lost respect for a lot of guys here ngl

discord is where all the faking and groupthinking and pretending and lying here comes to light.

high iq

the real problem with discord is all the orbiting that goes on behind the scenes. I lost respect for a lot of guys here ngl

ud be surprised, cucks actually orbit chads too on discord servers, not just females

ud be surprised, cucks actually orbit chads too on discord servers, not just females
yeah I'm aware. @13k is notorious for this. He acts like he hates fakecels on this site while he collects their nudes on discord. He has a soft spot for BBCs especially.

yeah I'm aware. @13k is notorious for this. He acts like he hates fakecels on this site while he collects their nudes on discord. He has a soft spot for BBCs especially.

I don't use Discord.

It's annoying how frequently it is promoted all over the internet. Every popular YouTuber has their own Discord group which they spam in the Description for their fans to join. Every school classroom nowadays has a Discord group. Every forum has it's own Discord group. This on isn't even exempt from that.

Even during my short-lived stint in college there was a Discord group for the classroom. I made a throwaway account and joined, but left within a few days, it was just awful, plus it was flooded with random people who weren't even in the classroom and idiots posting shit and unfunny memes like most simpletons do these days.

Definitely not worth investing my time into it.

Discord seems too out of the ordinary since I'm used to imageboards and forums

I don't use Discord.

It's annoying how frequently it is promoted all over the internet. Every popular YouTuber has their own Discord group which they spam in the Description for their fans to join. Every school classroom nowadays has a Discord group. Every forum has it's own Discord group. This on isn't even exempt from that.

Even during my short-lived stint in college there was a Discord group for the classroom. I made a throwaway account and joined, but left within a few days, it was just awful, plus it was flooded with random people who weren't even in the classroom and idiots posting shit and unfunny memes like most simpletons do these days.

Definitely not worth investing my time into it.

high iq

13k exposed

I can confirm, discord is full with fakecels.

I got kicked out a discord I joined for blazblue so I can find lobbies to face people because I asked why there are so many trannies

I've tried to use Discord many time but I've always hated it. I deleted my account.

Do we have any IRC channels? I absolutely hate discord.

Discord is shit ngl. I use the chat like a truecel should.

full of fakecel cucks who shitpost with no repercussion because making an new discord identity literally takes 10 seconds

time to incels.is postmaxx, all the fakecucks get banned pretty fast here sooner or later/or are not able to exert their will cause of based MODS
:banhammer::feelzez:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back