Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DISCLAIMER: All My Post Is Fiction [Here's my liability disclaimer thread]

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.​

[Very Serious] Disclaimer​

I'm just a lonely guy that uses this forum for socializing and my posts here are not serious in any way.
My private messages are all for comedic value only.
Thanks.

I, under the nickname 'Black Soul', have not intended nor intend to, nor I wish to, nor I attempt nor will I ever attempt to:

1. Cause harm, suffering or infringe upon the rights of other citizens or human beings.
2. Breach or defy the laws of any state/government I visit or reside in.
3. Disrupt the peace and/or civility of my community

Everything I have posted or will post in this website is a matter of fictional artistic works in the context of roleplaying a fantastical, imaginary world; written for entertainment purposes.
It is NOT a reflection of any real-world events, people, person, or actions.
The events, people, person, or actions mentioned in my writting are purely fictional.
And any to resemblance actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I do not support or condone violence against anyone.

GENERAL DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for material posted to this website and do not guarantee the content, accuracy, or use of the content in this site. I do not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site. I specifically disclaim all liability for claims or damages that may result from any posting on this site. I accept no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on this forum, and such opinions do not necessarily reflect my beliefs. In no event shall I be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on information on this site.

Disclaimer: All of my posts, comments and threads (since 30 June 2020) on this forum are source of parody, satire, and humor and are for entertainment purposes only. Said posts or stories or opinions may or may not use real names (or nouns), always in semi-real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of fiction, constitute fake news and outlandish/unreal ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely incidental or coincidental and not intended to be, or be construed as, facts. Any resemblance to the truth or actual facts or to reality is purely coincidental, except for references to famous (and/or infamous/notorious) persons and/or public figures, or some historical events, in which case such stories are based on real people, but the story, or stories, or opinions surrounding or about these people or figures are almost entirely fiction and are intended as satire and entertainment. As the purpose of said writings/comments is to entertain and amuse and not to disparage any persons, or institutions, in any way and no malice is intended toward anyone or anything, nor should any be construed from all my writings on this forum. Also if I type something does not mean I agree with them. My posts and writings are not a source of facts or real information. That means all items or stories made by me are fictitious. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental or is intended purely as a satire, parody or spoof of such persons and is not intended to communicate any true or factual information about that person.

All my posts, comments and threads are intended for a mature, sophisticated and discerning audience. Should a reader, or readers, upon sober reflection, think or believe that anything contained in any post from mine is true (or take them in a serious manner), they are mistaken and should relieve and abandon themselves of that idiotic notion immediately. Anyone who concludes otherwise ought to stay away from all of my writings forever and may want to consider instead seeking immediate mental help, attention or treatment. Now please find some street, squat and take a shit ffs.

SINCERELY,
Black Soul

jfl at you if you are thinking this will save your incel ass :feelshaha:

fbi's like damn he said in minecraft we cannot charge him :((((

It's the feds' job to think if my post is serious or not and what it means.

Never make the feds' job easy when their job is to profile you and spy on you.

I don't think any glowniggers here ever arrested anyone so you're safe regardless. And if a glownigger was to show up here, they would take Fat Link and other admins down first.

It's the feds' job to think if my post is serious or not and what it means.

Never make the feds' job easy when their job is to profile you and spy on you.
It's better to not be at the disposal of others or their whims. I just clear the difference between what I have said here(as surreal expressions and imaginative metaphors) and what I am in real life (as a peaceful and civil person who doesn't want to hurt any living being) :)

It's better to be safe than sorry, I hope everyone understands that I have my reasons to say the obvious stuff. :feelsokman:

disclaimes me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back