Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Discarded Man jumps in blast furnace after not making it

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
Tried to moneymaxx but failed. Is this going to be the new method of roping? This was the only site I found that had the video...

Not watching that, would ruin my day tbh

This was almost me when I lost $110,000 in crypto 3 months ago due to a series of bad trades, which was half of my crypto stack.

Was going to buy a shotgun and blow my head off.

This was almost me when I lost $110,000 in crypto 3 months ago due to a series of bad trades, which was half of my crypto stack.

damn you must be rich though

Would have sucked had you lost all of your stack. Six figure hell is stressful. I used to have 7BTC from mining, but gambled it away back in 2010 because there was nothing else to do with it at the time. I try not to think about it. But I have other money, so no big deal.

Gyaahaha. Would that hurt? I don't think the death would be instant?

Stock marketcel tried to moneymax in stocks but instead lost all his money. 9k usd and was in debt.

men put themselves through so much stress to be successful while women just cruise through life without knowing anything about struggles and stress that men go through

Gyaahaha. Would that hurt? I don't think the death would be instant?

Not instant but close enough and no going back. Supposedly you don't feel anything in extreme high heat like that because your nerve endings are destroyed and thus no pain which is why they always say the scariest burns are the ones you can't feel as you went deep enough to destroy nerves.

He would also probably passed out from shock and overall his body is going to be vaporized in under a minute.

A very scary form of suicide, but I have respect for him for having been more courageous than I am.

The guy's name was Wang Long

ah 34 years old? thats 8 years older then me

yea , Man , or should i say FUCKING CATTLE , are nothing more then that.

either they wageslave a shit tier job their SUPPOSED TO BE CONTENT WITH , like wtf

Or they try other means just so , that they can Fail Horribly. ( saturated and mosts of the times stacked Markets )

Meanwhile , well like seen yesterday , some cunt made 1 million on onlyfans on her first day ( while being 18 and having over 17 million subs on instagram ) , and had 47k OF likes.

JFL AT THIS WORLD

@The Abyss @Lebensmüder @Mainländer @BlkPillPres @GeneticTrashLoser

ah 34 years old? thats 8 years older then me

yea , Man , or should i say FUCKING CATTLE , are nothing more then that.

either they wageslave a shit tier job their SUPPOSED TO BE CONTENT WITH , like wtf

Or they try other means just so , that they can Fail Horribly. ( saturated and mosts of the times stacked Markets )

Meanwhile , well like seen yesterday , some cunt made 1 million on onlyfans on her first day ( while being 18 and having over 17 million subs on instagram ) , and had 47k OF likes.

JFL AT THIS WORLD

@The Abyss @Lebensmüder @Mainländer @BlkPillPres @GeneticTrashLoser
This world is unfair. And it keeps getting worse and worse. If you're a woman you cannot lose, nor can you be poor (unless you're in a 3rd wolrd shithole with no internet access). JFL.

The masses are easy to control. They simply buy into whatever MSM is shilling

People are still freaking out about (((corona))). Lmao

Look at these retards.

Last edited:
This world is unfair. And it keeps getting worse and worse. If you're a woman you cannot lose, nor can you be poor (unless you're in a 3rd wolrd shithole with no internet access). JFL.

The masses are easy to control. They simply buy into whatever MSM is shilling

People are still freaking out about (((corona))). Lmao

Look at these retards.

their protests wont change a fucking thing

you still pay taxes to people that dont give a shit about your puny existence

woman are still being enabled

you are still working just because

These guys dont get the big picture,

dude give me some crypto nigga

their protests wont change a fucking thing

you still pay taxes to people that dont give a shit about your puny existence

woman are still being enabled

you are still working just because

These guys dont get the big picture,
They're still cogs in the machine, whether they like it or not. Protesting about the government is retarded. It doesn't achieve shit these days. If they need change they need to overthrow the damn thing. But these are soys who pretend to be right wing and anti mainstream just for fun. Europe is the worst when it comes to being sheep.

Horrifying and heartbreaking. May he rest in peace.

The Fate of many man

Be a delusional wagecuck

Or Off yourself

Not gonna to watch, as I suspect this is NSFL

PS. Meh, on second thought I watched it. Not too graphic.

Fun fact : organic matter thrown into molten rock or metals is spectacular, as the water in it boils, it stirs the rock and make it look like it gets hotter.

View: https://youtu.be/kq7DDk8eLs8

Last edited:
High IQ way to rope

is the realization of Mao's dream, the great leap forward

Would have sucked had you lost all of your stack. Six figure hell is stressful. I used to have 7BTC from mining, but gambled it away back in 2010 because there was nothing else to do with it at the time. I try not to think about it. But I have other money, so no big deal.
Imagine being that one guy that can't tap into his $200 million bitcoin fortune because he forgot the password