Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Disabled no-braincel gets beated-up by normie bully,normie gets jailed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSt5KkmGa5s&ab_channel=SONDAK%C4%B0KAHABER%21

Look at how mercylessly he beats him.
And the guy recording encourages him to beat him a little bit more by saying ''C'mon only 25 more seconds''
When they stop beating the kid they corned him and pressure him into talking to them while cracking jokes about how they should have beated him more.
Thankfully his based uncle visits the place and gets the man and the pos who recorded him arrested.

This video gives me the highschool bully vibes so much ım getting Thousand School Stare.

bunch of coward faggots

At least the police did something. In high school the teachers would tell you to go fuck yourself

Thank god the police did something.
At least the police did something. In high school the teachers would tell you to go fuck yourself
True absolutely nothing would have happened if it was in school

legit. the school administration used to fucking harass me over the most minor shit even though I was a straight A student with no behavioral issues, but the ubiquitous physical violence was just tolerated without question as if it’s something you’re just meant to “deal with”

legit. the school administration used to fucking harass me over the most minor shit even though I was a straight A student with no behavioral issues, but the ubiquitous physical violence was just tolerated without question as if it’s something you’re just meant to “deal with”
Are you me? Literal thugs were behaving violently and teachers ignored it. Yet they bitched about me. Some even couldn't find anything to bitch about so they said I don't pay attention in class despite the fact I had some of the best grades :feelsseriously:

It would be Turks, deserves thumbs in the eyes.

What's the backstory?

They used to tell me if I didn't act so weird I wouldn't be bullied. As if I was "acting weird" on purpose. Teachers are among the dumbest normalfags out there.

They used to tell me if I didn't act so weird I wouldn't be bullied. As if I was "acting weird" on purpose. Teachers are among the dumbest normalfags out there.
As always people blame you for everything and excuse violent thugs and good looking people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back