Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Disabled and deformed girl has higher SMV than everyone here

fiveeightcel

fiveeightcel

Recruit
★★
I was sitting at a food court in the mall when I heard some foid talking to someone about her ex. I looked over, and she has a deformed face/head (extremely small and lopsided) and she looks mentally challenged. Judging by her voice and her speech patterns, she was definitely mentally challenged. Then, she mentioned that she has a current boyfriend. Jesus fucking Christ. A deformed and disabled girl can get at least two partners, but no one here can even get ONE. It's fucking over

vagina automaticly makes you a 9/10

You can't lose if you're female no matter your circumstances. Guaranteed life on God mode just for having a vag.

Disabled and deformed girl has higher SMV than everyone here

At my very first moment on this site I thought that this would be some meme, but it‘s fucking legit.

I knew a Disabled, but High Functioning Black girl that had a husband and a boyfriend on the side. She said she would put me on the waiting list.