Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dirty whore lauren southern takes her betas with her to "End islamic sharia" in europe

is self criticism part of the blackpill? Genuinely curious.

Yes but self criticism based on LOGIC not MORALITY. Everything you have began to argue about the black pill or ever will likely argue is going to be MORAL ARGUMENTS. If you read most arguments on here you'll notice a trend, most disagreements go like - "that doesn't make sense" or "that's not possible", not "that doesn't sound nice" or "that doesn't sound like the right thing to do".

Exhibit A -
You are morally broken. I'd discuss this with you more but I'd rather save my breath for people who are a little bit more grounded in reality.

Your concept of reality revolves around morality, I view everything under a lense of extreme objectivity, logic. You view everything under a lense of morality. That's why I said you can't be one of us, as long as everything you do or aspire for is limited by morals, then you can never truly relate to or understand us.

Last edited:
tradthots need to be put in their place

Cq3A-tfUsAALBk1.jpg

This guy seems cool.

Yes but self criticism based on LOGIC not MORALITY. Everything you have began to argue about the black pill or ever will likely argue is going to be MORAL ARGUMENTS. If you read most arguments on here you'll notice a trend, most disagreements go like - "that doesn't make sense" or "that's not possible", not "that doesn't sound nice" or "that doesn't sound like the right thing to do".

Exhibit A -

Your concept of reality revolves around morality, I view everything under a lense of extreme objectivity, logic. You view everything under a lense of morality. that's why I said you can't be one of us, as long as everything you do or aspire for is limited by morals, then you can never truly relate to or understand us.

We seem to be at a fundamental impasse then. I am far from amoral. I guess it's incredibly easy to dismiss any sort of moral argument if you think that such a framework is invalid.