Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @Diocel

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200507 152719

Yikes moment

@Diocel

The clowns presence is undeniably comical

He's coping hard ngl

Higgscel on his ass in 1, 2, 3...

i can't do it throw discord tho, i tried to join a VC to speak a little bit (gaming server) but my english pronunciation is very bad, so they laughed at me and called me autistic, i wanted to kill them ngl
Where do they live.

CQ  nQOW8AAi1H

i can't do it throw discord tho, i tried to join a VC to speak a little bit (gaming server) but my english pronunciation is very bad, so they laughed at me and called me autistic, i wanted to kill them ngl
take the accent pill

Fuck them tbh not your mistake English isn't your first language.

Same might have happened with me. I write English everday but I don't think I have spoken it in years tbh.

Go Avicii if you're not threadsmaxxing

what does it mean ? tbh
He hates spammers and postmaxxers with an undying passion. Once he sees all your threads he will make a thread of his own calling out your spammy behaviour and probably announcing that he will block you as well.

the nigga is postmaxing hard

Its all so tiresome. But I like @Diocel :heart: