Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Dinosaurs ruined my life

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
They were responsible for me being such a sperg. At first I was interested in dinosaurs (which was common for children in my age group), but I never managed to make the cut and was obsessed with them a long time after others came out of that phase. At first it was interesting for other children, but as the time progressed I became an annoyance, because it was the only thing I knew something about. With them the erroneous trend began.

This was the foundation stone for my later developments that made me so extremely different to my peers which led to bullying. It all started with completely normal dinosaurs and from that my interests only became more and more socially unacceptable. After dinosaurs I became obsessed with spiders, then with reptiles, then with fish, then with amphibians, then with different invertebrates, then with parasites/diseases, then with bacteria. I was also at times obsessed with submarines, minerals, cranes, mountains, building/mining equipment, later chemistry (especially toxicology, chemicals in the environment and chemical weaponry), WWII, various forms of political/ideological extremism, genetics and criminology. I was never truly able to find anyone interested in that. And this made me fall even deeper into these obsessions, which in turn made me even less compatible with others - a vicious circle really.

It started out with that childrens' book about dinosaurs in kindergarden, then I got some books about spiders as I entered elementary school, then my first serious book (e.g. A Fieldguide To The Reptiles/Amphibians Of Europe) in the later years of elementary school which I read for hours a day and repeated it over and over again, some documentaries, then my first computer which I only used to further dvelve into niche subjects and then various memberships in interest groups, various articles/publications and further books during high school - although my development was criticized by my parents and they also tried to intervene, every attempt to go into a different direction failed because of my learning disorders, I cannot force myself to learn something I am not interested in because learning is not an easy process for me. All of this made me become an outcast, being bullied, not hitting developmental milestones - a vicious circle from kindergarden to my job and all of this started with the dinosaurs.

Sounds really based. If it wasn't for dinosaurs maybe it could have been minerals or chemicals, for example. I enjoy gathering info and making lists of things from an specific topic (Such as serial killers or political parties, to give some examples). I remember back in the 90s and maybe 80s some kids were kinda interested in dinosaurs, maybe because of Jurassic Park and other similar stuff of that era.

Sounds really based. If it wasn't for dinosaurs maybe it could have been minerals or chemicals, for example. I enjoy gathering info and making lists of things from an specific topic (Such as serial killers or political parties, to give some examples). I remember back in the 90s and maybe 80s some kids were kinda interested in dinosaurs, maybe because of Jurassic Park and other similar stuff of that era.
Your hobbies sound based as well. Sounds like I found a like-minded individual. I also read True Crime stuff the whole day and especially like serial killer cases. Also read the books containing interviews with serial killers from my country and watch podcasts in that regard.

My condolences that they all got turned into petroleum.

If not dinosaurs it would be something else. Really just being unattractive and socially unwanted is enough to get you bullied. It doesn't matter what your interests are.

Interest in scaly dinosaurs was big in the 90s with Jurassic Park tbh

Your hobbies sound based as well. Sounds like I found a like-minded individual.
@Darkenzo is interested in dinosaurs too.
I also read True Crime stuff the whole day and especially like serial killer cases. Also read the books containing interviews with serial killers from my country and watch podcasts in that regard.
Serial killer and crime documentaries basically come with the message "man bad"/unassuming average to below average male hides a dirty secret and needs to be brough to justice :soy:. Ask @SlayerSlayer and @ExpiringAspirin

Story Dinosaurs ruined my life​

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel ruined your life

If not dinosaurs it would be something else. Really just being unattractive and socially unwanted is enough to get you bullied. It doesn't matter what your interests are.
Mostly true, I know guys who are even bigger spergs than me in that regard and they have absolutely not the same problems as me, but still my lack of understanding/knowledge in other subjects (especially sport/etc.) is probably one of the major reasons why I never found someone to talk to.
Interest in scaly dinosaurs was big in the 90s with Jurassic Park tbh
Never saw Jurassic Park during that time, but Dinosaur Planet was a source of major inspiration (I still know the names of the raptors like White Tip to this day) and also a book about them. My parents didn't let me watch movies like this at that time, because they deemed Jurassic Park to be too brutal for me. I also liked Land Before Time and the movie Dinosaur (2000) due to the Carnotaurus. And despite not being dinsaurs (but anguimorpha) I especially liked the Mosasaurs. And I loved the Liopleurodon from Walking With Dinosaurs, but nowadays the experts all agree that the Liopleurodon was probably very small.
Book2
DinosaurPlanet
Serial killer and crime documentaries basically come with the message "man bad"/unassuming average to below average male hides a dirty secret and needs to be brough to justice :soy:
Most of the time this is true.

Last edited:
Mostly true, I know guys who are even bigger spergs than me in that regard and they have absolutely not the same problems as me, but still my lack of understanding/knowledge in other subjects (especially sport/etc.) is probably one of the major reasons why I never found someone to talk to.
Maybe but I don't think it would have ended up much differently regardless of what interest you chose to immerse yourself in.
Never saw Jurassic Park during that time, but "Dinosaur Planet" was a source of major inspiration and also a book about them. My parents didn't let me watch movies like this at that time. I also liked Land Before Time and the movie Dinosaur (2000) due to the Carnotaurus.
View attachment 384294View attachment 384295
The original Land Before Time movie was produced by George Lucas and Steven Spielberg but there were many sequels. Looking back though the plot lines were extremely bluepilled but that's children's entertainment for you.
Most of the time this is true.
Women interested in true crime and crime dramas are some of the worst people morally imo.

Maybe but I don't think it would have ended up much differently regardless of what interest you chose to immerse yourself in.
Extremely likely.
The original Land Before Time movie was produced by George Lucas and Steven Spielberg but there were many sequels. Looking back though the plot lines were extremely bluepilled but that's children's entertainment for you.
Yes, despite some darker moments in the end everything mostly turned out good.
Women interested in true crime and crime dramas are some of the worst people morally imo.
This tbh. Also unironically once saw a woman who had Ted Bundy images all over her mobile phone in college. Was a major blackpilling moment. Also look at the TCC on Tumblr for major ragefuel: Hybristophiliacs there drool over mass/serial murderers. Allowing women into a community is/always will be a mistake.

It really started with autism tbhngl

@Redpill Robert thoughts?

Sounds like me now in my adults years. Special things/interests that i can't stop finding information about, right now it's isopods. I feel like i developed aspbergers as an adult.

Sounds like me now in my adults years. Special things/interests that i can't stop finding information about, right now it's isopods. I feel like i developed aspbergers as an adult.
Isopods are extremely based crustaceans. They are very popular right now and many breed them (some of them have extremely beautiful color patterns; some articles about them were published in many famous magazines for animal keeping). Some of them are even capable of eating/degrading stryofoam/plastic. Some of them even have a symbiosis with ants and they live in many habitats (even deserts). And then there are the giant isopods (Bathynomus) in the deep sea which were fed with alligators recently as part of an experiment to simulate the fate of dead marine reptiles.
First-ever deep-sea alligator food fall - YouTube
In most articles this book is recommended, but I haven't read it. According to them this is a great work and I thought that you could enjoy it:
Book3
It really started with autism tbhngl

@Redpill Robert thoughts?
Undeniable truth.

Last edited:
Yes, despite some darker moments in the end everything mostly turned out good.
I really wouldn't be able to watch those movies being blackpilled now tbh it would just seem like a joke.
It goes back to what @BlkPillPres once said about copes you enjoyed in childhood just wearing off and how you can never go back to enjoying them knowing what you know now.
This tbh. Also unironically once saw a woman who had Ted Bundy images all over her mobile phone in college. Was a major blackpilling moment. Also look at the TCC on Tumblr for major ragefuel: Hybristophiliacs there drool over mass/serial murderers. Allowing women into a community is/always will be a mistake.
They are also the kind to shit talk "weird" ugly guys and try to make them out to be hiding a dirty secret or being in trouble with the law. It's them projecting their obsession with crime dramas on such guys that did nothing to them. It's completely repulsive once you see what their aims are in trying to isolate and fan suspicion about such guys.

They are also the kind to shit talk "weird" ugly guys and try to make them out to be hiding a dirty secret or being in trouble with the law. It's them projecting their obsession with crime dramas on such guys that did nothing to them. It's completely repulsive once you see what their aims are in trying to isolate and fan suspicion about such guys.
Many of them also specifically become that way due to social isolation and social shunning. These people are unironically clinically retarded. They always make matters worse by trying to make them better.

Isopods are extremely based crustaceans. They are very popular right now and many breed them (some of them have extremely beautiful color patterns; some articles about them were published in many famous magazines for animal keeping). Some of them are even capable of eating/degrading stryofoam/plastic. Some of them even have a symbiosis with ants and they live in many habitats (even deserts). And then there are the giant isopods (Bathynomus) in the deep sea which were fed with alligators recently as part of an experiment to simulate the fate of dead marine reptiles.
First-ever deep-sea alligator food fall - YouTube
In most articles this book is recommended, but I haven't read it. According to them this is a great work and I thought that you could enjoy it:
View attachment 384301

Undeniable truth.
I currently breed 3 different locals types i catched in the wild. Porcellio scaber, oniscus asellus and philoscia muscorum. Maybe i'll buy the more tropic or asiatic ones in the future. I've seen the experiment with the alligator it was insane. I might buy the book if i can find it, have to pay taxes for international shipping in my country.

I currently breed 3 different locals types i catched in the wild. Porcellio scaber, oniscus asellus and philoscia muscorum. Maybe i'll buy the more tropic or asiatic ones in the future. I've seen the experiment with the alligator it was insane. I might buy the book if i can find it, have to pay taxes for international shipping in my country.
Sounds extremely based, have fun dealing with them. Looked for an online version of the book, but sadly nothing seems available. When I have more time/energy I could try to translate an article about them I found in a magazine from my country about isopods for you (>20 sites). It's always extremely interesting to find like-minded individuals.

Sounds extremely based, have fun dealing with them. Looked for an online version of the book, but sadly nothing seems available. When I have more time/energy I could try to translate an article about them I found in a magazine from my country about isopods for you (>20 sites). It's always extremely interesting to find like-minded individuals.
I didn't know much about keeping isopods a couple of months ago so i kept them in three 1 gallon glas jars which is way too small. They've already reproduced now after a month so i bought some bigger plastic containers for them. Have to move some of them.

They were responsible for me being such a sperg. At first I was interested in dinosaurs (which was common for children in my age group), but I never managed to make the cut and was obsessed with them a long time after others came out of that phase. At first it was interesting for other children, but as the time progressed I became an annoyance, because it was the only thing I knew something about. With them the erroneous trend began.

This was the foundation stone for my later developments that made me so extremely different to my peers which led to bullying. It all started with completely normal dinosaurs and from that my interests only became more and more socially unacceptable. After dinosaurs I became obsessed with spiders, then with reptiles, then with fish, then with amphibians, then with different invertebrates, then with parasites/diseases, then with bacteria. I was also at times obsessed with submarines, minerals, cranes, mountains, building/mining equipment, later chemistry (especially toxicology, chemicals in the environment and chemical weaponry), WWII, various forms of political/ideological extremism, genetics and criminology. I was never truly able to find anyone interested in that. And this made me fall even deeper into these obsessions, which in turn made me even less compatible with others - a vicious circle really.

It started out with that childrens' book about dinosaurs in kindergarden, then I got some books about spiders as I entered elementary school, then my first serious book (e.g. A Fieldguide To The Reptiles/Amphibians Of Europe) in the later years of elementary school which I read for hours a day and repeated it over and over again, some documentaries, then my first computer which I only used to further dvelve into niche subjects and then various memberships in interest groups, various articles/publications and further books during high school - although my development was criticized by my parents and they also tried to intervene, every attempt to go into a different direction failed because of my learning disorders, I cannot force myself to learn something I am not interested in because learning is not an easy process for me. All of this made me become an outcast, being bullied, not hitting developmental milestones - a vicious circle from kindergarden to my job and all of this started with the dinosaurs.

I don't get it, what you described is a good thing, shouldn't you be a famous scientist by now?

I remember being a sperg since early childhood. When I was 5 one of my dreams was to make a tent on an uninhabited island, dig up and survive in there all alone. Legit sperg shit. Did my mom accidentally drop me head down at some point that I dont remember? Something wasnt quite right with me from the onset.

I also loved dinosaurs as a kid and wanted to be an archeologist.

They ruined my life too. Fuckers gone extinct. If they didn't all die out like a bunch of pussies we could have been a lizard master race by now capable of manipulating matter as we please spawning cute lizard waifus out of thin air with our techmagic milion of years more advanced than the human shitty tech.

They ruined my life too. Fuckers gone extinct. If they didn't all die out like a bunch of pussies we could have been a lizard master race by now capable of manipulating matter as we please spawning cute lizard waifus out of thin air with our techmagic milion of years more advanced than the human shitty tech.
tbh humans are lame.

I don't get it, what you described is a good thing, shouldn't you be a famous scientist by now?
I am working on it in the moment. But fame is nothing I could get in my field.
I also loved dinosaurs as a kid and wanted to be an archeologist.
Based.
tbh humans are lame.
This.

Not really. if you weren’t going to obsess over dinosaurs you’d still just end obsessing over something else. Such is the nature of the sperg. I didn’t read anything btw.

I am working on it in the moment. But fame is nothing I could get in my field.

At least money should be a factor, then you can live it up (don't get married ever though)

Even in extinction, you get dino-mogged.
Brutal.

fuck dat I love dinos they're everything I'd probably still buy dinosaur figures if I had money

I too loved paleontology as a kid, I never understood why most people aren't interested in prehistory.
Also, dinosaurs were based, they were the only thing keeping primitive mammals from evolving into humans.
My mom watches all that shit, the shows and series that entertain her the most are always about crime and psychopaths and shit. But what's funny is that she once called me a "sick person" when she caught me watching gore on my phone JFL I was about to explain to her why she is a hybristophilic bitch and has no right to call me sick but my father was present and I didn't wanna blackpill him that hard.

I too loved paleontology as a kid, I never understood why most people aren't interested in prehistory.
They are tbh it's a common obsession for many kids but they grow out of it.
Also, dinosaurs were based, they were the only thing keeping primitive mammals from evolving into humans.
We have a mammal (a Gorilla) on this forum so tread carefully.
But yeah dinosaurs were awesome and I really wouldn't mind if they had reached today's time without going extinct but were still far below the level of human "intelligence".
No pop culture, music blasting everywhere, memes or slang.
Just natural ambient sounds from nature :feelsokman:
My mom watches all that shit, the shows and series that entertain her the most are always about crime and psychopaths and shit. But what's funny is that she once called me a "sick person" when she caught me watching gore on my phone JFL I was about to explain to her why she is a hybristophilic bitch and has no right to call me sick but my father was present and I didn't wanna blackpill him that hard.
Terrible shit man. Those hypocritical episodes from your mother is why I'd recommend engaging in whatever copes you have out of sight of your parents. The worst feeling ever is when not even your parents are with you and judge you harshly after the rest of the world has ganged up on you.

Too many words

Terrible shit man. Those hypocritical episodes from your mother is why I'd recommend engaging in whatever copes you have out of sight of your parents. The worst feeling ever is when not even your parents are with you and judge you harshly after the rest of the world has ganged up on you.
Good advice :feelsokman:

Based. I read the same books about dinosaurs as you did and revloved bewteen obsessions just like you. Unfortunately I'm very low IQ and can't do problem solving si i can't get a job in the fields I'm interested in.

I was revolving between being interested in tanks, aircraft, cooking, ichtyology, prehistoric fish, marine reptiles, linguistics, dermatological diseases, speculative evolution, speculative aliens, etc, and yet nobody I meet is interested.

I fucking despise how its considered normal to obsess about sports, music, or literature, but not care about biology.

I however am surrounded at by people only ineterested in coding and investing and it fucking sucks, since these are the most soulless interests. everyone interested in that stuff tends to be a sadistic bluepilled normie psychopath thats genetically gifted.

Based. I read the same books about dinosaurs as you did and revloved bewteen obsessions just like you. Unfortunately I'm very low IQ and can't do problem solving si i can't get a job in the fields I'm interested in.

I was revolving between being interested in tanks, aircraft, cooking, ichtyology, prehistoric fish, marine reptiles, linguistics, dermatological diseases, speculative evolution, speculative aliens, etc, and yet nobody I meet is interested.

I fucking despise how its considered normal to obsess about sports, music, or literature, but not care about biology.

I however am surrounded at by people only ineterested in coding and investing and it fucking sucks, since these are the most soulless interests. everyone interested in that stuff tends to be a sadistic bluepilled normie psychopath thats genetically gifted.
Can extremely relate to that. Whenever you have an interest in talking to someone about that talk to me in the DMs whenever you like.

I especially love prehistoric sharks like the Helicoprion or the Stethacanthus.

Ichthyology with recent/extant animals is also something I enjoy, especially aquaria. My favorites are moray eels, snakeheads, other predators and "displaced-looking" fish like Xenentodon/needlefish, Thalassophryne amazonica, freshwater flatfish and the freshwater stinging rays (because most of their relatives occur in the ocean). Sadly I am too lazy for them and have no capabilities of keeping them. Do you own any?

:feelskek::feelsjuice:

i remember when i visited with my class when i was in 5 class of elementary school dinsaour park in silesian zoo i kneeled before dinos :feelsLightsaber::feelsautistic:

normalfags classmates laughed maniacally and i didn't even cared because i was happy :feelsmusic:

god i'm truecel

god fuck normie incels who think that mentalcels are fake

god spergcels are truecels

dinosaurs to political extremism and warcrimes.
Happened to me too brocel

i remember when i visited with my class when i was in 5 class of elementary school dinsaour park in silesian zoo i kneeled before dinos :feelsLightsaber::feelsautistic:

normalfags classmates laughed maniacally and i didn't even cared because i was happy :feelsmusic:

god i'm truecel

Can relate

Sad story, I feel for you OP.
I was much more interested in history than a child shold have been.
I have similar stories, but I'm too lazy and low-IQ to express myself in more details.

god i'm truecel

Same. Was even filmed by classmates once as I gave a talk about fish in an aquarium due to being so euphoric because of the animals.
dinosaurs to political extremism and warcrimes.
Happened to me too brocel
Can relate
Sad story, I feel for you OP.
I was much more interested in history than a child shold have been.
I have similar stories, but I'm too lazy and low-IQ to express myself in more details.
Spergcels united.

cope. someone just looked at you and decided to ruin your life. they didn't care what you were interested in. nobody really cares what the others are interested in.

you weak, then ooga booga take its club and give over the head. we live in a big zoo.

cope. someone just looked at you and decided to ruin your life. they didn't care what you were interested in. nobody really cares what the others are interested in.

you weak, then ooga booga take its club and give over the head. we live in a big zoo.
Sadly this.

I was heavily into dinosaurs and fighter jets and then insects. My parents took me to see Jurassic Park when it hit theaters and brought me a ton of JP toys at Toys R Us on my 7th bday...was one of my best memories. Dad also took me to see the Thunderbirds and Blue Angels multiple times growing up and since he was a teacher he'd get me "feeding" insects to take care of. He had this big catalog called "Carolina Biological" and you could order shit like frog cadavers or boxes full of those old golden guide pocket field guides (dunno if you remember those OP). My dad also took me to NC State to meet Dale Russel when I was 10.

School still sucked ass and I had no friends either. Was always autistic, spergy kid.

I was heavily into dinosaurs and fighter jets and then insects. My parents took me to see Jurassic Park when it hit theaters and brought me a ton of JP toys at Toys R Us on my 7th bday...was one of my best memories. Dad also took me to see the Thunderbirds and Blue Angels multiple times growing up and since he was a teacher he'd get me "feeding" insects to take care of. He had this big catalog called "Carolina Biological" and you could order shit like frog cadavers or boxes full of those old golden guide pocket field guides (dunno if you remember those OP). My dad also took me to NC State to meet Dale Russel when I was 10.

School still sucked ass and I had no friends either. Was always autistic, spergy kid.
Your dad sounds based af and F for your school experiences. Never had the Golden Guide, but it looks based. Also extremely based that you can just order so many frog cadavers from the Mail.

I will maybe buy some animal cadavers in the near future because I always wanted to be a taxidermist/osteologist, I would like to have an arthropod collection and a skeleton collection one day.

Sadly hydrogen peroxide (which is often used in bleaching bones) is nowadays strongly regulated in my country due to the fear of it being used to make explosive material.

But if it came down to it, I would like to have snake skeletons in my room, as a child I was always fascinated with the skull of a Gaboon Viper (Bitis gabonica) with its extremely long teeth (ca. 4,5cm, possible due to being solenoglyphous, in comparison only ca. 1,5cm with a king cobra and its proteroglyphous venom apparatus) in a reptile zoo and wanted one for myself, also amphibian skeletons and the skull of a venomous lizard/Heloderma would look nice.

Also read something about the preparation of insects. If I kept arthropods like mantids/spiders I would like to preserve the exuviae/dead animals, I especially like resin for arthropod preservation, because in my childhood there was a magazine in my country that always came with invertebrates in resin as an additional gift. But I also like the collections where they are pierced to a board, but there you have to make precautions against certain coleopterans that could destroy them otherwise.

Also clearing/staining of vertebrates (especially small fish) can result in aesthetically pleasing results (look at Inside Insight for example) where the skin becomes transparent and the bones/organs are visible, was extremely astonished as I first saw such a preparation irl. I always wanted to become a taxidermist/osteologist, but my parents didn't let me. Do you have an interest in taxidermy/osteology?

Last edited: