Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 'Dine-and-dash dater' faces 10 felonies, up to 13 years in prison if convicted

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
Jfl. “tinder cucky didn't pay for my meal waaaaaah." 10 fucking felonies for refusing to be a cuck. It's over

RIP my man. Gonna get his wig split in prison :(

He needs to court-and-dash

If it was a woman. Everyone would congrats her woth a teehee

JFL. Meanwhile foids do this constantly and are rewarded for it.

I want to opt out of society more and more every day. Why did he do this under his real identity? Was he actually trying to date but ditching at the first sign of trouble?

Just nuke women. Can Amerimuttcels organise the manosphere to help this guy? I'd post support for him on various websites but I need a way to funnel money to his legal defence somehow.

I want to opt out of society more and more every day. Why did he do this under his real identity? Was he actually trying to date but ditching at the first sign of trouble?
Like any rational person, he probably thought that even if he got caught, it wouldn't be treated like he's a literal menace to society. Unfortunately he underestimated gynocentric society.

He's actually also in trouble for not paying for haircuts, but I bet if that's all he ever did then we wouldn't even know about him. Notice how every story about him focuses on his dates. He's only being scrutinized this badly because he hurt women's feefees. Women can complain about anything and turn it into an epidemic: fat shaming, sexism in video games and movies, and now dine-and-dashing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back