Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Difference of power level between height

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
The difference between a 5'10 man and a 5'11 foid is like the man being 15' tall Jazz being ripped in half by 35' tall Megatron. The height difference of an inch is surely brutal.

@Diocel @ThoughtfulCel @FinnCel

every manlet should rape a tall woman to balance the cosmos.
Even more brutal was that Megatron actually ate Jazz's spark in the comics.

Tall foids are more hypergamous. They will always want a man taller than them even if they are 6'5.

And they love emasculating men by wearing heels

20200711 080502

Tall foids are more hypergamous. They will always want a man taller than them even if they are 6'5.

And they love emasculating men by wearing heels

View attachment 290257
Brutal. I had a stacy foid teacher who is exactly like 5'11 and I was 5'9 to 5'10 at the time depending time, I felt like she would tear me in half much like Megatron did to Jazz.
Who do you prefer ? autobots or decepticons ?
Decepticons obviously, almost all Transformers mog humans. But Decepticons are usually much uglier and having much lower status (ex. Megatron was a miner) thus making them incels by default.

That's how foids see it rofl when they hear it
However, it's BARELY noticable IRL
full

I wish I was tall

Over for Autobotcels

Brutal. I had a stacy foid teacher who is exactly like 5'11 and I was 5'9 to 5'10 at the time depending time, I felt like she would tear me in half much like Megatron did to Jazz.

that sounds hot

Decepticons obviously, almost all Transformers mog humans. But Decepticons are usually much uglier and having much lower status (ex. Megatron was a miner) thus making them incels by default.
Wasn't Optimus a librarian?

Wasn't Optimus a librarian?
Yes, he was also a Prime as well despite he was being unknown to it at the time. Still classmogs Megatron (Megs was a miner)

it's over for transformerscels