Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Difference between rice & curry

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Any currycels here who can enlighten this ricemang as to why 99% of western curries still get named curry af names, despite being born and raised here vs us riceburgers, for instance, who were blessed with understanding enough parents to at least not fuck us over like that?

CurryNiggers are white worshipping simp retards and the Asians who worship whites are usually the women not the men

CurryNiggers are white worshipping simp retards and the Asians who worship whites are usually the women not the men
Make no mistake about it, Chico, id genghismaxx like no tomorrow if i could, mang :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Make no mistake about it, Chico, id genghismaxx like no tomorrow if i could, mang :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
We must revive the Mongolian empire and raid all the villages. Resurrect gigachad Genghis khan and mongol military leader Subutai

We must revive the Mongolian empire and raid all the villages. Resurrect gigachad Genghis khan and mongol military leader Subutai
Id join their military, just like how I mistakenly served in the (((US))) one, mang jfl

Curry+rice=omnomnom

The NT metric of "work".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back