Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Difference between PCT and NCT

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
main-qimg-223c45b40f21eded0003b591268849c3

PCT on top NCT on bottom. Hmm...guess which of those two are most attractive?
CuckTears: "The guy on the bottom doesn't look bad at all! He looks like my ex boyfriend!"

My eyelashes make it look as if I have a negative canthal tilt when it's neutral. REEEEEEEEEE.

You picked the worst example of NCT lul

Again deformed NCT. Those are severe cases.. I have NCT too, I know PCT is better but my eyes do not look that retarded in both pics lol
Cope. If you squint like the guy in the second pic did you will look like that. Go ahead. Try it. Do it. That's why people on here who say "Just squint bro" are fucking retarded. My eyes look even more subhuman when I squint.

its funny cause if u kept his NCT but his other facial features normal he'd still be like 7 psl (no homo)
Morph it. He won't. He'll go down a few points.

Cope. If you squint like the guy in the second pic did you will look like that. Go ahead. Try it. Do it. That's why people on here who say "Just squint bro" are fucking retarded. My eyes look even more subhuman when I squint.
My eyes look better when I squint

I have NCT in the mirror but it's neutral on camera. Doesn't even make sense

I have PCT but dark circles under the eye fucking suck.

is it just me or is NCT really common among west euros

I have PCT but extremely sparse eyebrows so it looks funny

main-qimg-223c45b40f21eded0003b591268849c3

PCT on top NCT on bottom. Hmm...guess which of those two are most attractive?
CuckTears: "The guy on the bottom doesn't look bad at all! He looks like my ex boyfriend!"

The top guy just looks like an aggressive abusive asshole, I would be way more likely to make friends with the guy below!

Brb going to have sex with my PCT boyfriend

that example is too extreme