Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Difference between me and my brother

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
I am 19 ugly son of a bitch who is struggling to graduate high school grade 12 and with no friends been treated like shit my whole life whereas my brother is turning 18 on Thursday and has a lot of friends and is doing mehanical engrrting in college and he’s is taller than and with better looks and hair fucking brutal he has wavy hair or curly but he has all the good genetics while I have all the bad genetics

brutal recombinationpill

How does your brother treat you

He
vs
Phase 1

brutal its the same for me

I am 19 ugly son of a bitch who is struggling to graduate high school grade 12 and with no friends been treated like shit my whole life whereas my brother is turning 18 on Thursday and has a lot of friends and is doing mehanical engrrting in college and he’s is taller than and with better looks and hair fucking brutal he has wavy hair or curly but he has all the good genetics while I have all the bad genetics
Damn I've mostly seen the younger ones to be ugly