Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Difference between high tier normie posting a selfie vs. complete subhuman

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★

He thinks not wearing a shirt under his button-up will help his smv, lol.

Something off about his eyes and overall facial features, not hideously repulsive but definitely below average, I don't get what it is?

It doesn't really matter if you're a high tier normie or a subhuman because at the end of the day if you're not in the top 80% you're basically fucked. Both of those guys aren't going to get any tinder matches. Does it really matter how close they get if they're still getting none?

Something off about his eyes and overall facial features, not hideously repulsive but definitely below average, I don't get what it is?
He definitely has the "I haven't had unpaid pussy in my life" bags underneath his eyes.

It doesn't really matter if you're a high tier normie or a subhuman because at the end of the day if you're not in the top 80% you're basically fucked. Both of those guys aren't going to get any tinder matches. Does it really matter how close they get if they're still getting none?
Pretty much. The only difference is the better lookingcels can cope better thinking they can looksmax.

Last edited:
He definitely has the "I haven't had unpaid pussy in my life" bags underneath his eyes.
I was referring to the subhuman who commented, not the high tier normie.

I was referring to the subhuman who commented, not the high tier normie.
The subhuman has a weak chin, terrible eye area, bloated face, bad skin, asian, framecel, and who knows what else.

That second guys subhumanity is appalling. He might be the one person ive mogged in my life.

That femoid comment holy shit

Both of those guys aren't going to get any tinder matches. Does it really matter how close they get if they're still getting none?
cope if you think the top guy doesn't get laid at least somewhat.