Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Difference between currycels and ricecels in workforce

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Ricecels:
Hardworking, polite, obedient and count work as their first priority, dedicate themselves too much to wageslaving, wageslave for the highest KPI, don't slack off

Currycels:
Lazy, hate any responsibility, slack off as much as they can, have these gypsy scammer tendencies to avoid doing anything, constantly try to change the subject if you confront them about a job they not yet done

Ricecels:
Hardworking, polite, obedient and count work as their first priority, dedicate themselves too much to wageslaving, wageslave for the highest KPI, don't slack off

Currycels:
Lazy, hate any responsibility, slack off as much as they can, have these gypsy scammer tendencies to avoid doing anything, constantly try to change the subject if you confront them about a job they not yet done
Cope, I have seen tons of lazy ricecels and most indians i meet are hard workers who are bluepilled.

For some reason all curries I've worked with were very lazy
Might be cause i live in a large liberal city in the usa but i have had a lot of indian friends before and they all work hard on studying and in their tech jobs, The irony is that both asians and indians have strict parents but indians have it way worse because they are poorer on avg.

Might be cause i live in a large liberal city in the usa but i have had a lot of indian friends before and they all work hard on studying and in their tech jobs, The irony is that both asians and indians have strict parents but indians have it way worse because they are poorer on avg.
Curries are the richest background in America.

Curries are the richest background in America.
Only after they come to america, India exports millions of poor pajeets. I have indian friends who still have family stuck in india and they tell me they are really poor over there, They don't even have toilets unless they live in big cities with a good job.

Only after they come to america, India exports millions of poor pajeets. I have indian friends who still have family stuck in india and they tell me they are really poor over there, They don't even have toilets unless they live in big cities with a good job.
What a shit hole.

Ricecels:

Currycels:

big cope. I am curry and work harder than anyone

Ricecels:

Currycels:
Im a ricecel and im probably one of the laziest people on this fourm

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back