Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dieting is Rage Fuel!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
you cant eat more than vegetables, rice, chciken and some beef and only small portions and you feel hungry all the time. No
Fast food, sweets or other shit.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Like a true bodybuilder although you can consunme some fastfood. It is legit.

No fastfood no life, i love ordering food.

I can do a cheat meal once a week but its hard to go from eating 5× a week fast food to only eat once a week
Im not that hardcore tbh but i guess its pretty hard for you.
btw what makes you an incel bro?

Fuck that gay shit I just eat whatever. Don't give a fuck about gym anymore. It won't help me. It's over for me. Time to LDAR for life.

I recommend doing a 3 day water fast.
Your stomach will get smaller so you can't eat more

I like eating healthy and never eat sweets

Just don't keep any food at home and depressionmaxx so that you're too lazy to go outside to get food. Easy dieting.

Fast food is legit if it is meat. Never eat sugar or sweet things though. I should stop drinking coke ngl.

Fast food is legit if it is meat. Never eat sugar or sweet things though. I should stop drinking coke ngl.
Fast food is only ok if you eat it rarely for like a cheat meal

tfw my mom always cooked homecooked food and fast food was something I never craved or ate much of

Healthy foods taste better

I can't diet for shit.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: BANNED again.

Fucking free him

Again?! What did he do now?