Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Diet soda are a godsend (FATCELS GTFIH)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Recently I've been drinking 500ml of diet drinks daily, tbh they are so good.

Diet soda are usually made with alternative sugars that are very low in amount (they're very potent) but with just as great tasting (a bit weird aftertaste but they've been improving the formula).

Because the sugar are so low in amount, or downright cannot be processed by the body at all, they are the perfect solution for fatcels to satisfy their sugar craving and appetite.

Despite what the dieting websites says, I found them to be very filling, more so than actual meal.

The downside is that they're very expensive compared to regular drinks, at least on my country. A 500ml of these drinks cost 1.6$ compared to the 1$ cost of the regular stuff. That makes them 50% as expensive.

If you're doing fasting or eating very low calories I highly recommend them.

00049000007978_main.jpg

Sugar tax makes them cheap af in U.K. You can get them for equivalent of $.80 a can in multipacks

They fuck up your lipid storage and make you look like shit, especially when consumed with other food, but legit for diabeetuscels.

"Although artificial sweeteners were developed as a sugar substitute to help reduce insulin resistance and obesity, data in both animal models and humans suggest that the effects of artificial sweeteners may contribute to metabolic syndrome and the obesity epidemic. Artificial sweeteners appear to change the host microbiome, lead to decreased satiety, and alter glucose homeostasis, and are associated with increased caloric consumption and weight gain."

They fuck up your lipid storage and make you look like shit, especially when consumed with other food, but legit for diabeetuscels.

"Although artificial sweeteners were developed as a sugar substitute to help reduce insulin resistance and obesity, data in both animal models and humans suggest that the effects of artificial sweeteners may contribute to metabolic syndrome and the obesity epidemic. Artificial sweeteners appear to change the host microbiome, lead to decreased satiety, and alter glucose homeostasis, and are associated with increased caloric consumption and weight gain."
Tbh if you don't consume them daily not much will happen to you, and in short term diet soda may even benefit weight loss because they fill you up leading to less caloric gain.

Keep that in mind the very same studies says calorie restriction leads to weight gain which is bullshit and against the laws of physics.

just drink water bro

all you need

just drink water bro

all you need
just feel like shit for the rest of the day, craving for flavorful food every second and have no means to satisfy it bro

I eat whatever I want as long as its under the calorie limit and I work out consistently. "Diet Food" is a joke. Been losing weight consistently my method for awhile now, seems to be fine considering I lost over 100 pounds. Legit I could eat chili cheese fries daily as long as its under the calorie limit and I work out and i'm based and redpilled and feeling nimble and healthy.

JFL at meme drinks like diet soda.

i drink these all the time lol.

But who was Capri-sun

I eat whatever I want as long as its under the calorie limit and I work out consistently. "Diet Food" is a joke. Been losing weight consistently my method for awhile now, seems to be fine considering I lost over 100 pounds. Legit I could eat chili cheese fries daily as long as its under the calorie limit and I work out and i'm based and redpilled and feeling nimble and healthy.

tbh... it's all about calories

This.Eating salad and healthy shit to lose weight is a meme,all you need to do is stay under calorie limit and preferably consume enough fats and protein.

I hate coke tbh fucking jew drinks

Yeah. I used to do this a lot. Did it with fasting too. You can stay in ketosis if you buy the ones with very few calories (like 2 in 1.5 liters) or just drink less than I did (several 1.5 liter bottles a day).

Eat spinach with it bro, you can make cool crystals in your kidneys