Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Didnt went to a wedding in years!!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
So I'm a turkcel and there are like weddings every week here from people my parents know but I didnt go there ever since i hit puberty. I rather stay alone at Home and fap. Instead of going to some stupid wedding which I will never have and the music is too fucking loud plus I hate talking and seeing people.

@Cuyen

I have to go to a wedding in 2 weeks and my bloat level is absolutely subhuman

Never attended one in years. They are trash.
My nightwalks are better.

I have to go to a wedding in 2 weeks and my bloat level is absolutely subhuman
Make sure you rent a limousine.

Just pretend that you have schoolwork to do.

So I'm a turkcel and there are like weddings every week here from people my parents know but I didnt go there ever since i hit puberty. I rather stay alone at Home and fap. Instead of going to some stupid wedding which I will never have and the music is too fucking loud plus I hate talking and seeing people.

@Cuyen
Yes I hate that too. Our people reproduce like rabbits. Weddings can be funny btw,you doing traditional halay and shooting at sky.

Nothing more than a stupid contract for opportunistic whores accessing to cuck husbands goods

I go for the free food and stuff but yeah I usually avoid them.

@Cuyen

say no max , always

god damn everyone is getting banned... but yea i havent been to one in over a decade and never been to a funeral

god damn everyone is getting banned... but yea i havent been to one in over a decade and never been to a funeral
Its temp. Reason: Racist thread

@Cuyen
The only good thing about weddings is the food. Everything else is like fingernails on a blackboard.

I think I'm supposed to attend a wedding in Vegas next month. They fucking suck

Why’d HighT get banned? I liked that guy