Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting didn't think I'd have to come back, thought I would eventually improov

• Thread starter anotherwastedlife
  • Start date
anotherwastedlife

anotherwastedlife

Glutton for punishment
★★★
Title; 6 years ago I made a vow to myself that I would never return to incel forums or the like because I was 20 years old at the time and thought "I'm still so young! I can't already be so blackpilled, I'm so young! School didn't matter, having autism doesn't matter; I can ascend, I can Improve!"

Fast forward to now, I didn't ascend or improve my situation; I'm a 26 year old khv who wasted his entire life. At least I kept to my promise.

Born to be wasted.

no life improvement for your face

Social mobility is a lie. This is a caste system now.

Title; 6 years ago I made a vow to myself that I would never return to incel forums or the like because I was 20 years old at the time and thought "I'm still so young! I can't already be so blackpilled, I'm so young! School didn't matter, having autism doesn't matter; I can ascend, I can Improve!"

Fast forward to now, I didn't ascend or improve my situation; I'm a 26 year old khv who wasted his entire life. At least I kept to my promise.
You can’t waste what never began little homie. :feelsrope:

It never gets any better