Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Didn't the "femcels" subreddit had a rule that you couldn't try to ask them out?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★

Did they took that rule out? Because i've heard about that one on another thread, i went to check and there is no rule like that.

Maybe they recognized that it was nonsensical to oblivion.

(Of course, rule or not, they would have a bf if they wanted, but they are probably hypergamous bitch that cannot get Chad to commit)

The fact that this even exists is ragefuel

Makes me mad seeing them using incel terminology. Fucking brainlets.

I went there once and laughed when I read one of the rules that implied flirting or asking for contact info/a relationship with them was forbidden JFL

Would take femcel, but real MENTALfemcel, not ugly cumdumpster of chad

"Trufemcels" was created as a joke. Probably less than 20%-30% of the users are actually female. Don't take it seriously at all.

Did they took that rule out? Because i've heard about that one on another thread, i went to check and there is no rule like that.

Maybe they recognized that it was nonsensical to oblivion.

(Of course, rule or not, they would have a bf if they wanted, but they are probably hypergamous bitch that cannot get Chad to commit)

They dont let men post
(though I bet like 50% of the users are male astroturfers)

Jfl even their little draw is a landwhale

I'm 100% convinced that the whole femcels thing is Poe's law, it started as a meme parody and some took it seriously. But I don't think the majority were ever serious, it's too ludicrous, like a cult believing the sky is red
Femcels were originally incel self-parody, but of course the holes sniffed out an opportunity to leech off yet another male subculture, and they took it.

Fucking attention seeking 1% or bust; bar holding bitches lol.

I was suprised hardly any of incels knew this existed.

The fact that this even exists is ragefuel
Exactly. You can walk outside at any point and see literally every looks level of foid get showered with endless validation, affection, and attention from everyone. Cunts just love to copy men even when it comes to "struggle".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back