Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Didnt hold the door for a foid today

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Fat Link
★★★
I was exiting a building and a foid was coming in. She was immedietly disgusted by me, and she was talking on the phone. I didnt hold the door for her and ignored her .

I am the destructor of soyciety
Can i get my sigma badge now? @Vendetta

bro u suppose to slam the door on her

very good brocel

IT faggots will be mad

""and they wonder why nobody likes them"" :feelskek: :feelskek:

I always love doing the small things that annoy these people, but which won't get me in any trouble. I also enjoy the minor inconveniences they might experience, like having to stand at a bus or spilling their coffee etc.

i would have closed the door

I would will be slam door hell of it if a foids came JFLLLL

It’s the small things that add up.

i dont do any favours for anyone especially since 99% of soyciety is NTs

"This why you inkwell":foidSoy:

I was exiting a building and a foid was coming in. She was immedietly disgusted by me, and she was talking on the phone. I didnt hold the door for her and ignored her .

Can i get my sigma badge now?
Based, don't be a simp for a dumb foid.

i remember when my mom told me to open the door for a old foid with food on her hands and while the old foid was slowly getting out, i fucking let go of the door and it slammed her and she got startled

cuck
you should have grabbed her ass on Way out I do it a lot (in gta!!!!!!!!)

Good job, no pussy? No help.

Shove a finger down her leggings
Shove a linger down her feggings

BALKAN MOMENT!!!!!!
Skull-Emoji.png

L2fulp7ro3081

Based...I love doing this...when I use to live in nyc...I never moved out the way from foids in a crowded street...I sometimes would bump into them on purpose

I always try to touch young female cashiers hands at the store. I also try to brush up against them with my hand or body on the bus.

Based. I always try not to look at them or look away and close the door on them JFL

I remember I swung a door open as I had seen three foids (in uniforms of some sort?) walking in of the opposite side, the door almost hit one of them, but I didn't look to see if it had hit one of them or startled them at all. I was in a weird angry state at the time, so seeing them triggered my incel senses and I just had to react. It probably didn't help that I was listening to Metallica at the time (earbuds) and completely fueled by the music. Thank fuck for metal.

Slam the fcking door in her face next time

fucking based

I love it when you see the disgust on her face and still she thinks you would hold the door open for her. Classic female brain... what a pity she met a guy like you that has respect for himself.

andrew-tate-tate.gif