Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Did your teachers like you?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
In elementary school the teachers joined my bullies because nobody would protect me. My ADHD made it difficult for me to turn in homework so they all hated me, calling me lazy and useless. And my cuck people pleasing parents just kept blaming me all the time.

From middle school on I gradually discovered my hacks to get good scores without listening. Teachers started to like me, some even gave me the privilege to not listen in class because I already knew everything, kek.

They liked my school performance but they disliked that Im a nazi that carved swastikas into the desk

No why should anyone ever liked me if yes, i wouldn’t be here

They liked my school performance but they disliked that Im a nazi that carved swastikas into the desk
Haha my high school history teacher knew I was obsessed with that Austrian artist but he just reminded me to not show it openly :feelsLSD:

Heck no. I remeber a time I overheard my popular History teacher say to another Teacher about me, I don't like that kid.

Haha my high school history teacher knew I was obsessed with that Austrian artist but he just reminded me to not show it openly :feelsLSD:
I think many history teachers are kinda right wing as they studied what actually happened. At least more than most other teachers.

My experience is that one-third of teachers genuinely cared about each kid, and had empathy
for the social castes.

The other two thirds were there for an easy job, or to re-live the drama, and they
basically hung out with popular good looking kids.

In other words, they mirrored society, in that people want to be around the stars.

In elementary school the teachers joined my bullies because nobody would protect me. My ADHD made it difficult for me to turn in homework so they all hated me, calling me lazy and useless. And my cuck people pleasing parents just kept blaming me all the time.

From middle school on I gradually discovered my hacks to get good scores without listening. Teachers started to like me, some even gave me the privilege to not listen in class because I already knew everything, kek.
teacher favoritism is a major blackpill when you look back. they were actively giving attention and resources and positive reinforcement to those that they thought were genetically superior

teacher favoritism is a major blackpill when you look back. they were actively giving attention and resources and positive reinforcement to those that they thought were genetically superior
Aye, now looking back I’d say my school years were not that bad because my school emphasized academic performance more than social life. A lot of people respected me at least on the surface because I did well in school. Ofc no girl would ever want to date me, kek.

They respected me.

I had some teachers who liked me and some that really hated me

wow from adhd to being a genius

every one of my teachers despised me because i was unattractive. the only exception was this one based teacher i had in like 2nd grade who took pity on me because i was a fat autistic pos little kid. of course he was male, they're the only ones capable of empathy. the foid teachers hated me the most. they were all kinda attracted to this guy he was tall chadlite and they didn't understand why he took a liking to me.