Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did your parents give you a bombastic name?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
My parents gave me a foreign name just because they liked a celebrity with the same name. I was talking to an acquaintance a few days ago and he said he had a foreign name because his parents liked it.

Are your parents melodramatic faggots like mine or did they name you in a sensible manner?

My name isn't regarded as foreign, but it's definitely an incel name :feelsrope:

My name is ok but it's since decades in the top 10 of most popular names in my country. So there is always one guy with the same name as me

Normie trait: Christian/Hebrew name

Incel trait: Melvin, Horace, Eugene etc

Truecel trait: Arabic name
@gymletethnicel

I have a German name and it doesn’t stand out in the Netherlands

I like my name because it's unique and I've only met one person to ever hold the same name
Having an Arab name is the worst type of name you can have in the West. 90% less chance of work if you have one.
Burtal man, It must suck to live in the west, but isn't much better in another arab country as a foreigner, trust me.

My parents gave me an incredibly rare name. They wanted my name to be unique.

I have a very common name so I guess not

I have a very faggoty real name. My father gave me that name because its not common

I don’t like my first name.

I have an ok name tbh. Could be better, could be a lot worse.

No, it's very average

It's fairly boring but it has a really based meaning.

The other day I went to chick-fil-a. You have to give your name to proceed with your order. When I gave my name to the Stacy who was working there she snorted and went “Excuse me?” :feelshaha::feelsbadman: And every time someone says something about my name, it’s always something like “that’s unique”, but they never compliment it, jfl. Basically just saying it’s a strange name. Even though it’s not that weird or out there.

Massive gigacope in the Gulf foreigners often have very good occupations and in North Africa whites, mainly French people, boss around the Arabs.
You have no idea how badly they wanna get rid of us here. If you don't have a job for more than 6 months they cancel your visa and deport you

What? Are you a white guy in Lebanon or something?
I'm a Palestinian in another arab country(don't wanna specify). They only give us stay for 1 year at a time, and the renewal process is hell.

If you're really unhappy with your name you can have it changed, you know.

I have a very faggoty real name. My father gave me that name because its not common
Hey at least you are not that guy that was named "Sephiroth" :feelsPop: :feelskek::feelskek:

My parents gave me an incredibly rare name. They wanted my name to be unique.
Im so unlucky, my fucking name is associated with a mainstream loli from fate, can't be worse than this :lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:

Im so unlucky, my fucking name is associated with a mainstream loli from fate, can't be worse than this :lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:
I don't think you should worry tbh normies rarely watch anime and if they do it is the most mainstream shit in the existence. Fate series isn't mainstream.

But your name does sound girly tho if that's the case ..........

they gave me one of the most incel names there is

I got named after a german man my dad worked with briefly, its retarded and i hate it.

One of the most common names ever. It fucks me over because whenever someone shouts out my name I get excited like someone is talking to me and remember that such hopes are retarded.

Nope I said they choose a rare name. Aditya is a common curry name.
I was being sarcastic. Almost a tenth of the people I know are named Aditya

I was being sarcastic. Almost a tenth of the people I know are named Aditya
Tbh curries aren't the most creative people

Tbh curries aren't the most creative people
Jugaad? In terms of pushing the problem further by creating temporary half-baked solutions that worsen the underlying problem we’re great

My name only has three letters.

My parents gave me a foreign name just because they liked a celebrity with the same name. I was talking to an acquaintance a few days ago and he said he had a foreign name because his parents liked it.

Are your parents melodramatic faggots like mine or did they name you in a sensible manner?
Yes.

My name is rene,I fucking hate it.

My name is rene,I fucking hate it.
I thought you wrote “Irene”. Rene isn’t that bad if it’s a foreign name. If it’s a white person name and your parents gave it to you cause they thought it was “unique” then it’s bad.

I thought you wrote “Irene”. Rene isn’t that bad if it’s a foreign name. If it’s a white person name and your parents gave it to you cause they thought it was “unique” then it’s bad.

Im brown,My mother have white genes but she reproduced with a "macario" indigenous looking thug.

My parents gave me a fucking redneck name despite me being born in the north, It's a little better because I moved to the south but still why?
Illyasviel?

They gave me the name of a country singer.
No joke, my last name was in the family.
But they purposefully, got my first name to match with the full name of a country singer.
I learned that not too long ago.

Everyone has a memorable name like "Elliott Rodger" or "Derek Chauvin" you know, things that are actually memorable

Meanwhile my name is boring and generic like as if I'm some sort of npc

They named me out of narcissism

They gave me the name of a country singer.
No joke, my last name was in the family.
But they purposefully, got my first name to match with the full name of a country singer.
I learned that not too long ago.
Tim McGrawcel