Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did your parents beat you as a kid???

no, they just kinda ignored me most of the time

Mine were full helping mode. I enjoyed their love and care. But I never cared about my peers. So I have zero communication skills.

I would be really fine in a world with strong family ties and authoritative parents - I can talk to old fucks no problem, but my peers are more like monkeys.

I dunno whether caring or cruel parents are better. Maybe, giving you hatred would be the biggest gift... But at the same time, hating the right things (chads, capitalism, pollution) is probably better than be forever entrapped in the hate for your parents.

no man i was well behaved for the most part only had to stand in corner of the wall for time out whenever i rarely got in trouble

I had my fair share of smacks but I was never beaten

some physical confrontations, primarily from father, when I was really young up to when I was around 9. Nothing awful

No, I was perfect kid who never caused any problems for them. Even now when my parents try to praise me that's the only thing they can come up with.
My siblings got belt'd alot tho, but atleast they grew up to be normal human beings...

My dad slapped me once.
But my grandfather used to beat me for the lolz often.

No, but I had plenty of arguments.

My dad only beat me badly about 3 times. Generally they weren't hard enough on me

No but i wish they did tbh i mightve turned out more NT or smth

Up until I was like in middle school. Nothing too brutal tho

both my parents hit me whenever I said or did something wrong, like when I dropped a glass by accident or something. My mom did it less often than my dad and her slaps were a lot weaker. My dad often chased me up the stairs and I would try to block my bedroom door (which never had a lock) but he usually managed to bust it open and then he would punch and kick me for a while.

I have never been loved, not even by my parents. They deserve my hatred.

Yes but not often.

Yeah and they seemed to enjoy doing it as well

they did when they needed to do it

Aren't you a gymcel, why didn't you hit them back

as a kid? I didnt gymcel with 8 bro and that would be seen as disrespectful
I was gym maxxed as a kid, if my dad touched me id have thrown him around the place

mine was a gymcel too and he was also a soldier so it wouldnt be a good idea to fight him.

very little, som e times my mun hitted me with her shoes, but that's it

I cried just from them lecturing me :feelshaha:
I was too easy on my parents.

Yes.

One time my parents beat my ass for letting my babysitter beat my ass.

Never, although I was spanked once.

Yes, nothing serious though.

I was beaten every single day

Brother did, and parents allowed it because of "his autism". I hit him back and I got kicked out.

Only my dad tbh

Childhood betaings can lead to masochism.
Ah, I see your point but no I’m definitely adverse to unnecessary pain or any pain that can’t be returned