Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious did your inceldom condition made u cry? crycells GTFIH

b

• no i never cry

• i cry very rarely (once a year max)

• i cry every couple of months

• i cry every month

• i cry every week

• i cry every week FUCK THIS LIFE

• i cry every day FUCK THIS LIFE

Results are only viewable after voting.
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
I can't even cry anymore without being wasted

no i lost all my emotions

I’m too apathetic to cry.

cried about it once a few years ago

It's not very often that I'll allow myself to cry, as it makes me feel even more pathetic. Although at this point, I probably shouldn't be too worried about that.

Became desensitized to the blackpill and most of the problems I face and don't even care anymore. Sometimes it gets overwhelming and feel like crying but can't

I never cry. I actually tried to cry a couple of times, but somehow it didn't work. I didn't even cry when I tried to kill myself but then didn't had the guts to jump in front of the train and the sun was coming out again because I missed to many trains, always thinking to jump in front of the NEXT one. Dunno. Weird. Can't think of a situation in which I cried. I have a feeling that one day, I will cry A LOT because all the pent up depression and all the pent up tears will come out at once and then I will cry and whine and moan and scream and literally pull some hairs of mine out. So far, nothing has happened, though. Maybe I'm just too melodramatic, though, and I'm just not the type for it.

I cry sometimes, but never because of my inceldom.

I can't force my cry even if I wanted to. I did back in 2017 but ever since it's been very rare.

I think i'll do it if I wasn't educated to not do it.
i also think that most women couldn't live a day of my life without crying

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back