Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watched Fast And furious 9?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I think it was ok, they went to space finally but it was underwhelming, final fight was so mediocre

but it was mostly good looking people running around killing

the main villain was meh

it was full of nigger hip hop culture , that made me uncomfortable

Only like the 1st one tbh. my car topped out at 140 m.p.h. this morning

I never watched any of the 9.

only ever watched the second one from start to finish

Never cared about them after the 4th part

Quit watching after Paul Walker died

Yes it was alright. Not as good as the first 7 before Paul Walker died, but way better than Fate of the Furious (#8). #8 was the worst movie in the series.

One of the funnier ones, though not as funny as 2 Fast 2 Furious, which I think was the funniest.

Yes it was alright. Not as good as the first 7 before Paul Walker died, but way better than Fate of the Furious (#8). #8 was the worst movie in the series.

One of the funnier ones, though not as funny as 2 Fast 2 Furious, which I think was the funniest.
I think it may be the worst,f8 was really good imo and fun
I might, the films are fun enough

I knew this was going to happen. How can they top that I wonder
They just went into orbit and to satellites, next they can go to moon and fight there with cars , and next they can go to Mars lol

Nope, stopped watching after like the 4th one I think, it’s wayy out of hand now. They’re literally just throwing random shit into it now.

Nope, stopped watching after like the 4th one I think, it’s wayy out of hand now. They’re literally just throwing random shit into it now.
Yes lol that’s the fun part

I watched the first few.

I only liked tokyo drift tbh

Not one second