Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watch walk the line?

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
38d 18h 39m
It was a pretty depressing movie and it made me hate Johnny cash and June Carter more

Johnny cash cheats on every partner he gets and acts like a sentimental badass guy while he’s probably actually a piece of shit also he wanted high Becky June carter ,he gets her after her third divorce ,he never looked after his family Vivian his first wife did and they all forgotten her

Also Elvis Presley is a huge pedo

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
130d 13h 21m
Mentally lost cel said:
It was a pretty depressing movie and it made me hate Johnny cash and June Carter more

Johnny cash cheats on every partner he gets and acts like a sentimental badass guy while he’s probably actually a piece of shit also he wanted high Becky June carter ,he gets her after her third divorce ,he never looked after his family Vivian his first wife did and they all forgotten her

I shot w man in Reno

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
38d 18h 39m
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
179d 10h 46m
cash me outside

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Major
★★★
14d 8h 15m
No, I would be interested in seeing it.

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

"The pessimist was right all along." - C. Swanson
★★★
6d 6h 50m
Mentally lost cel said:

Watched it when it came out, forget most of it now but what did stick in my head was that Chad never face's recriminations, i.e the cheating, family abandonment etc.

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★
28d 23h 2m
'Because I'm cucked, I walk the line.'