Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watch spiderman 2?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Overrated movie, wasn’t that good

the New York atmosphere is really good

nice movie somewhat boring

yes and I hated it

As someone raised in New York, I didn't think it had a NY atmosphere, TBH

spiderman is and will always be gay and trash, lil nigga jumping with that red tight costume, jfl
im in some more darktriad shit so i only like batman

yes and I hated it

As someone raised in New York, I didn't think it had a NY atmosphere, TBH

What era of NYC? From what I hear, NYC evolves rapidly. Your big brother's NYC would look very different from your own.

spiderman is and will always be gay and trash, lil nigga jumping with that red tight costume, jfl
im in some more darktriad shit so i only like batman
Bruce wayne is some rich chad who always had everything coming for him but he did put in some work and faced some hardship.
Peter Parket had to stemmaxx and spidermaxx to get where he is, he is way more close to being an incel.
To me both are cool, Spiderman for his backstory, Batman for his backstory and lack of superpowers and because I'm an edgy boy at heart and he's badass.

Last edited:
Bruce wayne is some rich chard who always had everything coming for him but he did put in some work and faced some hardship.
Peter Parket had to stemmaxx and spidermaxx to get where he is, he is way more close to being an incel.
To me both are cool, Spiderman for his backstory, Batman for his backstory and lack of superpowers and because I'm an edgy boy at heart and he's badass.
when im watching movies i dont really care who is incel/chad or some shit, i only judge who is more interesting character and everyone can say that batman is the number one on this (even knowing that he clearly have superhuman abilities/endurance that the writers will deny to death but everyone knows it)
this pretty good video proves that he isnt human at all (but is great to cope that i could be him):

(based on arkham games but this can easily be proven at the movies too)

when im watching movies i dont really care who is incel/chad or some shit, i only judge who is more interesting character and everyone can say that batman is the number one on this (even knowing that he clearly have superhuman abilities/endurance that the writers will deny to death but everyone knows it)
this pretty good video proves that he isnt human at all (but is great to cope that i could be him):

(based on arkham games but this can easily be proven at the movies too)

I was just giving my opinion with the inceldom goggles on, but yeah when I watch content I don't give a fuck about a character being a chad or not. Like, I'm currently watching Y the Last Man and I know there's some bluepilled trans, gay rights, women deserve more power stuff in that show but I find it fun so I watch it. Same with Doctor Who, it's basically an alien chad cucking everyone and getting a new partner every season to pump&dump and it's filled with bluepilled ideas but I loved it since I was a child and me and my sisters were watching it. I'm not a native english speaker and I basically learned how to read & write basic english thanks to that show and other english content I enjoyed.

Last edited:
I'm not a native english speaker and I basically learned how to read & write basic english thanks to that show and other english content I enjoyed.
where are you from ?
i know english thanks to counter strike 1.6 and half-life

where are you from ?
i know english thanks to counter strike 1.6 and half-life
I don't want to give away my exact location to everyone. I don't bother to use a VPN though so the forum moderators and the police could easily find it thanks to my IP address or internet footprint and shit.
I had English classes at school but I never bothered to study it and despite that I was very good at it and had great grades. It's thanks to being a nerd and liking programming, video games where most of the content online was in English and TV Shows. Never had the same experience with Japanese tho, that language is too foreign for me at the moment.

I don't want to give away my exact location to everyone. I don't bother to use a VPN though so the forum moderators and the police could easily find it thanks to my IP address or internet footprint and shit.
no problem and you should hide your ip if you live in places like EU, but thankfully im from Brazil so i can even say that i will go ER tomorrow and nothing will happens in real life.

I had English classes at school but I never bothered to study it and despite that I was very good at it and had great grades. It's thanks to being a nerd and liking programming, video games where most of the content online was in English and TV Shows. Never had the same experience with Japanese tho, that language is too foreign for me at the moment.
i was average on english classes since i could only translate words.
Learning Japanese is waste of time unless you plan to live there or you are an otakucel