Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watch spiderman 2?

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
5,901
Online
31d 15h 36m
Overrated movie, wasn’t that good

the New York atmosphere is really good

nice movie somewhat boring
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
8,654
Online
27d 15h 34m
Yes Long ago
 
Kevin Logan

Kevin Logan

hikikomori
★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2020
Posts
742
Online
24d 1h 9m
andinocel

andinocel

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 18, 2018
Posts
3,465
Online
21d 4h 45m
yes and I hated it

As someone raised in New York, I didn't think it had a NY atmosphere, TBH
 
lord

lord

she make it clap
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Posts
542
Online
10d 23h 47m
spiderman is and will always be gay and trash, lil nigga jumping with that red tight costume, jfl
im in some more darktriad shit so i only like batman
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
7,850
Online
105d 2h 16m
It was dope
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,380
Online
123d 18h 53m
andinocel said:
yes and I hated it

As someone raised in New York, I didn't think it had a NY atmosphere, TBH

What era of NYC? From what I hear, NYC evolves rapidly. Your big brother's NYC would look very different from your own.
 
WundaBoy

WundaBoy

Officer
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
563
Online
8d 17m
lord said:
spiderman is and will always be gay and trash, lil nigga jumping with that red tight costume, jfl
im in some more darktriad shit so i only like batman
Bruce wayne is some rich chad who always had everything coming for him but he did put in some work and faced some hardship.
Peter Parket had to stemmaxx and spidermaxx to get where he is, he is way more close to being an incel.
To me both are cool, Spiderman for his backstory, Batman for his backstory and lack of superpowers and because I'm an edgy boy at heart and he's badass.
 
Last edited:
lord

lord

she make it clap
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Posts
542
Online
10d 23h 47m
WundaBoy said:
Bruce wayne is some rich chard who always had everything coming for him but he did put in some work and faced some hardship.
Peter Parket had to stemmaxx and spidermaxx to get where he is, he is way more close to being an incel.
To me both are cool, Spiderman for his backstory, Batman for his backstory and lack of superpowers and because I'm an edgy boy at heart and he's badass.
when im watching movies i dont really care who is incel/chad or some shit, i only judge who is more interesting character and everyone can say that batman is the number one on this (even knowing that he clearly have superhuman abilities/endurance that the writers will deny to death but everyone knows it)
this pretty good video proves that he isnt human at all (but is great to cope that i could be him):

(based on arkham games but this can easily be proven at the movies too)
 
WundaBoy

WundaBoy

Officer
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
563
Online
8d 17m
lord said:
when im watching movies i dont really care who is incel/chad or some shit, i only judge who is more interesting character and everyone can say that batman is the number one on this (even knowing that he clearly have superhuman abilities/endurance that the writers will deny to death but everyone knows it)
this pretty good video proves that he isnt human at all (but is great to cope that i could be him):

(based on arkham games but this can easily be proven at the movies too)
I was just giving my opinion with the inceldom goggles on, but yeah when I watch content I don't give a fuck about a character being a chad or not. Like, I'm currently watching Y the Last Man and I know there's some bluepilled trans, gay rights, women deserve more power stuff in that show but I find it fun so I watch it. Same with Doctor Who, it's basically an alien chad cucking everyone and getting a new partner every season to pump&dump and it's filled with bluepilled ideas but I loved it since I was a child and me and my sisters were watching it. I'm not a native english speaker and I basically learned how to read & write basic english thanks to that show and other english content I enjoyed.
 
Last edited:
lord

lord

she make it clap
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Posts
542
Online
10d 23h 47m
WundaBoy said:
I'm not a native english speaker and I basically learned how to read & write basic english thanks to that show and other english content I enjoyed.
where are you from ?
i know english thanks to counter strike 1.6 and half-life
 
WundaBoy

WundaBoy

Officer
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
563
Online
8d 17m
lord said:
where are you from ?
i know english thanks to counter strike 1.6 and half-life
I don't want to give away my exact location to everyone. I don't bother to use a VPN though so the forum moderators and the police could easily find it thanks to my IP address or internet footprint and shit.
I had English classes at school but I never bothered to study it and despite that I was very good at it and had great grades. It's thanks to being a nerd and liking programming, video games where most of the content online was in English and TV Shows. Never had the same experience with Japanese tho, that language is too foreign for me at the moment.
 
lord

lord

she make it clap
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Posts
542
Online
10d 23h 47m
WundaBoy said:
I don't want to give away my exact location to everyone. I don't bother to use a VPN though so the forum moderators and the police could easily find it thanks to my IP address or internet footprint and shit.
no problem and you should hide your ip if you live in places like EU, but thankfully im from Brazil so i can even say that i will go ER tomorrow and nothing will happens in real life.

WundaBoy said:
I had English classes at school but I never bothered to study it and despite that I was very good at it and had great grades. It's thanks to being a nerd and liking programming, video games where most of the content online was in English and TV Shows. Never had the same experience with Japanese tho, that language is too foreign for me at the moment.
i was average on english classes since i could only translate words.
Learning Japanese is waste of time unless you plan to live there or you are an otakucel
 

Similar threads

Mentally lost cel
Replies
27
Views
487
Kevin Logan
Kevin Logan
IncelTruck
Replies
25
Views
266
Broly
Mentally lost cel
Replies
28
Views
531
Mentally lost cel
Mentally lost cel
Mentally lost cel
Replies
9
Views
295
Dregster666
Dregster666
Mentally lost cel
Replies
7
Views
183
kaang
kaang
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top