Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watch Shang chi and the legend of the ten rings?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
It was a great Japanese esque movie, the monsters were funny and cool

the main characters even sang hotel California that is surely a nod reference to Elliot Rodger tribute video I made lol

this film was made for Elliot and his secret life

main character is ugly

In the end his Chad conqueror father does his sister takes up the mantle and changes the dojo for bad, filled with piece of shit hip hop music

No but i readed the book of five rings

I did. It was great.

is it free on streaming? The most recent normie movie I saw was Love and Monsters and that was pretty entertaining

I won't pay to watch a goddamn "film" from Marvel Studios but if I'm bored I might pirate it and see if it's even watchable

will watch when it gets to streaming services

jfl at capeshit never in all my life will I watch that gay super hero pageantry, but I guess we all gotta cope with something.
:feelsjuice:

Also, the ads they play about this bum tier movie are hilarious. "the best marvel movie of 2021" didnt black widow come out too? The ads for that said the critics said "its the best marvel experience, hands down" I think it was. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: so much for the foids movie getting mogged by an asian with magic rings.

The mighty adventures of Ching Chong.

Nope. I ain't a marvel cuck.

It was good tho, marvel knows how to make good shit
Tbh I liked marvel movies when it was just about good story and entertainment, now its all about female empowerment and diversity. I ain't gonna watch some ricecels pretending to be badasses on television when in real life they get mogged by every single white man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back