Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment did you watch Matrix: Resurrections

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
I watched this on HBO Max as soon as it dropped, it was surprisingly free of globohomo/tranny propaganda, but wasn't really that great other than a few funny parts. They even joke in the movie about how unnecessary a sequel it was.

As long as it's better than Revolutions I'll give it a go.

Can you watch it if you haven't seen the movies before?

Its out? Ill watch it.

I'm so tired of remakes.
Can't these idiots come up with something new?

Reloaded was the best matrix movie tbh

the game was pretty awesome too (enter the matrix) but glitchy

hype was insane back when that shit came out in 2003

I liked it. Enjoyed my time, but ehh it's not as good as i wanted it to be, but also no where near as bad as it could have been, given the director and modern movie politics.
The first 20 ish minutes did make me cringe and laugh though lol
jesus

I haven't seen it yet, but I probably will end up seeing it eventually. The trailers suggest that it ties into the concept of deja vu and things being similar to other things but not quite the same. Does it do that?

The directors became trannys, I reckon it is going to be wokefest so I will probably not watch

Reloaded was the best matrix movie tbh

the game was pretty awesome too (enter the matrix) but glitchy

hype was insane back when that shit came out in 2003

Sorry to post on a slightly old thread but I loved Enter The Matrix!

I remember I mainly played it in about 2008 on the GameCube, so I must have stumbled upon it a bit late. It was a bit rough around the edges but I thought it was fundamentally a fun and well designed game.

Reloaded I saw in the cinema when it first came out and I must admit I wasn't a big fan. It just felt a bit... relentless? The original had a lot more to it than just non-stop raw action, but that's what much of Reloaded felt like.

Not that it did that badly, but I just felt like the first movie was a much bigger experience than that.

Also by the way nice Pinkie Pie avi ^^

not watching movies that dont have Blackpills.
and it was directed by this cunt named Lana Wachowski