Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watch ma?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
It was literally the female joker but worse

I really found her really relatable, the main woman killed her bullies in good fashion and tortured Chad’s and stacies

but sadly they escape with the help of her own daughter, who will be bullied the same by the same people imo

was a different and nice movie, ending is shit

i thought it was an alright movie, didn't have to much cucked hollywood feminist bullshit so it was alright

She has a daughter.... :feelsree:

I really found her really relatable, the main woman killed her bullies in good fashion and tortured Chad’s and stacies

but sadly they escape with the help of her own daughter, who will be bullied the same by the same people imo

I watched it but the whole movie turned me off because the MC is an ethnic landwhale. I think the whole of the movie is to promote feminism basically.

Never seen it

Never heard of it before

I really found her really relatable
:soy::bluepill:
, the main woman killed her bullies in good fashion and tortured Chad’s and stacies

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Not sure wtf this is, but if you're referring to the 2019 joaquin phoenix version of joker, then "female joker" is a contradiction. No woman living in America would ever go through that sort of alienation unless it was self-imposed. There are too many simps and government social programs in America that provide women with a constant stream of free money and social validation.