Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watch Loki?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Holy shit it was so fucking good

they did the whole cosmic metaphysical science fiction stuff right and oh boy they did it good

marvel knows how to make good shit

Also I think Loki is a bisexual now

DanMachiFire emblemBruce

very soy thread, im surprised more user didn't make fun of you

did not watch but might pirate later

Make fun of me cuz of watching some entertaining stuff ? While all you faggots love big eyed anime shit ? No dawg you are fukcing pathetic thinking that I am soy , you are all fakecel faggot trannies,fukcing anime faggots

Very good
Why are you projecting on me. Do i look like an anime fag to you? Haven't even wacthed any anime this year.

Marvel is pretty gay. Disney is a tranny.

We wuz conquering kang(z) and sheit LMAO ! :feelsclown:

Why are you projecting on me. Do i look like an anime fag to you? Haven't even wacthed any anime this year.
You’re not but half of people here are faggots,I can’t even watch anime cuz it looks stupid and gay
Gave me enough of a reason to not waste my time
It’s fun if you don’t mind those

it was cool, looking forward to the second season

the absolute state of capeshit fags
Dude fucking shit, capeshit is the best entertainment and not soy or gay as much as other stuff like faggot anime
built to be violently raped
Keep liking anime weeb faggot trannie shit while shitting on capeshit,faggot

Enjoyed the season overall but hated how they portrayed loki himself. Especially at the end him crying and kissing a bitch
i liked kang. This is nice kang so it makes sense. Cant wait to see his portrayal of bad kang.
old loki was a boss
soundtrack and set was amazing.
this show single handedly got me back interested in marvel again and im going to be happily awaiting the dr strange movie

Man come on it was good shit
It's jewified, consumerist, leftist bullshit. I was never a big fan of capeshit to begin with, but most of the modern shit is somehow even more garbage than ever before.

And the vast majority of capeshit fans are deranged soy drinkers.

The hell are you on about? liking modern marvel is peak bugman consumerist that it's pretty much a meme.
View attachment 467831
If you liked old marvel that's a different story

?
Dude I’m not like that guy,I see what you’re saying but I’m just having fun, why try to stop it like a faggot?
Enjoyed the season overall but hated how they portrayed loki himself. Especially at the end him crying and kissing a bitch
i liked kang. This is nice kang so it makes sense. Cant wait to see his portrayal of bad kang.
old loki was a boss
soundtrack and set was amazing.
this show single handedly got me back interested in marvel again and im going to be happily awaiting the dr strange movie
Yep it was a 10/10 season, very very good
Can’t people do what they enjoy,faggot?
It's jewified, consumerist, leftist bullshit. I was never a big fan of capeshit to begin with, but most of the modern shit is somehow even more garbage than ever before.

It’s good entertainment

Dude I’m not like that guy,I see what you’re saying but I’m just having fun, why try to stop it like a faggot?
I'm just messing with you brocel, you can watch/like what you want.

the absolute state of capeshit
Loki is a shapeshifter who's already lived as a woman so being bisexual is not entirely surprising.

you have to keep in mind he's a born outcast who's half-frostgiant constantly flouting the law trying to conquer asguard so that's pretty much a natural expectation

it's not weird as something like making Superman/Spider-Man bi

:soy: OMG MARVEL IM GONNA COOOOOM :soy:

No I don't have DIsney+ anymore nor do I care about mcu

AmericaChavez