Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you watch Ed, Edd & Eddy as a kid?

top 5 cartoons from cartoon network alongside knd, megas xlr, ben 10 and xiaolin showdown

Yeah, old CN was amazing back then. Lots of memories... Nostalgiafuel:feelscry:

yes tbh it was 2007 (in video game)

top 5 cartoons from cartoon network alongside knd, megas xlr, ben 10 and xiaolin showdown
I could only watch E,E & E, Flintstones, Scooby doo, Batman of the future, Samurai Jack, Johnny bravo, Courage. They didn't dub that many shows i guess.

ngl I WOULD DEFINITELY BANG @proudweeb )OM VOEP GA,E=
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

No i watched disney
Disney channel? I had friends who had Disney Channel but they didn't have CN on their TV. Their parents were rich. Maybe their parents didn't allow them to watch CN. They also watched Nickelodeon.

yeah watched thel but never liked them

yeah i used to love that shit back in 2001

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back